Clingy SMH (Bambi x reader)

A/N: JEZZ WE GIVING OUT TOO MUCH LOVE FOR BAMBI THAN DAVE. My personal fav is Dave idk why is just bc I just want his wheelchair and goo VROOMVROOM. Tbh after this chapter I wanna make a Dave x reader.  ANYWAYS YEAH...

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL ... Probably.... idk

SORRY ANYWAYS NOW....P.S HAHAHAH UR ONE INCH SHORTER THAN BAMBI HAHAHAHH.

CHAPTER GOES VROOM VROOM:

It was late at night and Y/N is watching...(HORROR MOVIE) eating their popcorn and laying on the bed.

*Creaks* (NOISE DONT JUDGE ME)

Y/N paused the movie and getting little bit scared since they were in the middle of watching a horror movie. They moved downstairs to the living and then to the kitchen to grab their very own shiny and stable pan.

A/N BARE WITH ME, GRAB YOUR POPCORN IS ABOUT TO BE SPOOKY ON A LATE THANKSGIVING 😎👌

Y/N now notice the door is open. Y/N now knows that someone is definitely here, so they closed the door and now locking it so the thief or kidnaper is about to get whoop thier asses. So they go back to thier room for protection and still keeping thier presous pan with them. Y/N turned off the TV and goes to bed, sitting on going on thier phone because they're not sleepy yet. Then...they feel a pare of hands touching their shoulders...

Y/N: What in the gods name are you doings....BACK OFF YOU CRAZY BITCH!

Y/N hits someone with the pan and got knocked out of couscous. Now it's a dead body (Jk). Y/N turns on the light to see who that's kidnapper or thief is and it was......Bambi.

Y/N: Oh my lordy lord I killed Bambi uhh......

After a few minutes later Bambi gain couscous and sits up. Bambi seeing Y/N's face being disappointed. Bambi walks up to Y/N and hits them softly on the head.

Y/N: Ow! Oi, what was that for?!

BAMBI: That's what you get for hitting me with a pan!

Y/N: Oh...well....IF YOU DIDNT  SNEAK LIKE THAT I WOULDN'T BE HOLDING A PAN AND SWINGING LIKE A MANIAC!

BAMBI: Fair enough.

Y/N: Anyways why are you here?

BAMBI: Is because for two reasons. One for the popcorn, two because I wanna sleep with you.

Y/N: I'm not going to question how you can sniff my popcorn from a mile away from you house to mine and, No you're not going to sleep with me.

BAMBI: Please?

Y/N: No

BAMBI: please

Y/N: No

BAMBI: Fine then I'll make you sleep with me

Y/N: Ok..... AYO WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOING TO ME ME SLEEP WOTH YOU, THATS SUS MAN, SUS

BAMBI: NOT THAT WAY YOU NASTY MAN/WOMAN!

Y/N: Oh thank the lord then what do you mean by that.

BAMBI: Like having a fun time together :D

Y/N: Oh.... THAT'S STI-

BAMBI: OH MY GOD YOU KNOW WHAT!

Bambi grabs Y/N. Y/N trust to fight back to failed and getting carried by Bambi in this position: