(Sleepover party) Bambi x reader bc yes

A/N: First ONESHOT in forever Anyways I thought it was a good bye too ngl but I was like hey I got motivation now plus being sick just catching the cold

ONESHOT GO MHMHMH:

It was night and Bambi invited Y/N (ofc), Hannie (ofc), Dave (also ofc...I'll stop), Bf and Gf to his EPIC EPIC SUPER BIG SLEEPOVER PARTY at his house.

Y/N just wearing white shirt and black shorts (Deal with it)

Hannie just wearing a black tank top and gray sweat pants.

Dave just wearing a blue shirt and blue shorts

Bf and gf are wearing dem matching outfits onesies because they wanted to show off. 🤷

They all gather at the entrance of Bambi's farm. Hannie knock on the the door. None answer for a sec until.

BAMBI: password?

HANNIE: Huh

BAMBI: What is the god damn password.

Y/N: Why is that even necessary anyways?

BAMBI: To see if y'all are the real people not sum hobos trying to steal the magnificent scrumptious decilicous C O R N.

DAVE: Bro just open the god damn door it's just us man.

BAMBI: NUH UH SAY THE PASSWORD.

HANNIE: The things we do for him. The password is *makes a fart sound* (know what the reference is it's the pitch perfect 2 movie btw GOOD MOVIE ANYWAYS).

BAMBI: Ok you can come in. By the way Hannie you look stupid making the fart sound.

They all entered.

HANNIE: IT WAS SAID IN THE INVITATION BRO

BF: Beep boop

GF: it doesn't says in our invitation.

Y/N: Mine invitation that he gave me was......let's just say that it was spicy and nice I guess I mean I like the hearts on the card.

BAMBI: yeah I did that I'm purpose.

HANNIE: Bruh. Anyways what do we do now since we all are here.

Y/N: DO SUM ACTIVITIES BOZO!

DAVE: NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

HANNIE: Guys I brought my switch

DAVE: YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!

BAMBI: YESSIR WE GONNA BE PLAYING SUPER MARIO PARTY GUYS!

GF: I'll just watch y'all.

BF: Bee skeet boop bep bee bop skee (I'll grab my phone to post tea just in case.)

HANNIE: Ok then, Me and Dave will set up my switch Y/N, and Bambi will make the MOST EPIC POPCORN. Last but not least Bf and Gf go set up my big Blanket and my snacks that's I brought.

They all nodded and did there stuff to make a epic sleepover.

Meanwhile Bambi and Y/N:

Bambi and Y/N walk in the kitchen to look for a bag that already has the corn seeds. (WHATEVER THEY CALL IT)

BAMBI: They should be inside the pantry.

Bambi pointed at the pantry. Y/N opens the pantry to look if it was there.

Y/N: Ok got it!

BAMBI: OH MY GOD. THANK THE CORN LORDS.

Y/N: Why? We can make popcorn either way.