Chapter 1 - Reunion

Chapter 1 - Reunion

It's been a year since they were around. We haven't heard anything from them after Loki came back to get his revenge.

Everything has been normal.

Nothing strange has happened.

But I know that something will occur at anytime.

I stood in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters and watched the clouds pass the Hellicarrier soared through the sky.

"Are you alright, Crystal?"

I turned around and found my Father walking towards me.

I smiled, "I'm alright."

He stopped, "Do you miss them?"

I removed my smile and looked back at the window, "You can tell, huh?"

He placed his hand on my shoulder, "Have you been sensing anything strange?"

I closed my eyes then opened them with a sigh, "No..."

He chuckled, "They will be back. I'm sure of i--"

He gut cut off when the Hellicarrier started to lose altitude. SIrens went off as everyone went into their positions.

My Father and I held on.

"Maria! What is going on?!", I yelled.

"We got a stealth attack! We've been spotted!," she replied.

"Oh great," Father said as we fastly approached land.

"EVERYONE HOLD ON!!!!," I yelled as I stood and raised my hands. "The Power of Light: Protect!"

We safely approached the land and landed.

We stepped out.

"Who on Earth attacked us?," one of the agents said,

"I have no idea," another said.

Suddenly, I spotted a vehicle with an octopus on it.

"Hydra...," I walked towards the vehicle cautiously.

I turned around thinking the area was safe, "It's Hydra!"

Then...

Two guards grabbed my arms as they tried to make me unconscious. I tried to fight back as everyone tried to run over and help. But, we disappeared.

--

I opened my eyes, finding out that I was on top of a tall building.

I reacted with surprise as the two guards pushed me.

I screamed but realized that I could release my wings. As I tried to release them quickly, I found out that I didn't have my brooch that had my powers. I began to panic.

When I couldn't do anything else, I just closed my eyes thinking that this is the end for me.

Just then...something catched me.....

I opened my eyes and found a large green hand grabbing me gently like it was holding something precious. I looked at the owner of that hand and smiled, "Dr. Banner!!!"