Chapter 4 - A Normal Day

The next day...

Since Father let us have a break until further notice, I returned to my normal apartment in New York. I haven't really been at home for a while since I was assisting Father in S.H.I.E.L.D.

A lot has happened ever since Loki came two times.

Everytime I walk around, I always remember what happened that day.

I remembered the bomb and the destruction that was caused.

But I smiled due to our splendid victory.

I wasn't really going to do much today. Today I just thought I would walk around, taking a little stroll, until I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Crystal!"

I turned around to the voice and found Steve running towards me. I was surprised as he bent down, panting.

"I'm glad I caught up to you!"

"Steve...I didn't know you were in New York too," I spoke with surprise.

He stood up with a smile, "Well, I live here. Don't you remember?"

--

"Here. This paper has all of their locations. They are not far from where we are right now. Right now, they are all scattered in New York."

"Second: Captain America - Steve Rogers (last seen in apartment)"

"Let's do this," I thought as I followed the directions to the location.

When I arrived at the apartment, I pushed the door bell.

A man stood in front of me wearing a long-sleeved shirt tucked in his pants, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Umm..Steve Rogers?"

"Yes?"

I got out my identification card. "My name is Crystal Fury."

He took the identification card.

"Nick Fury's daughter."

"Yes, sir."

--

"I remember," I said with a smile. "That was when we first met."

He nodded, "Yeah. So, anyways.." He started to scratch his head, "Do you want to, uh....like um...hang out....or something? T-To get to know more about each other?"

I smiled, "Sure!"

He smiled back, "Okay!" We started to walk together. "Umm....just so you know, I am still not used to everything right now.."

"Oh don't worry, I guess I should give you a little tour," I said with a smile as we approached Time Square.

I started to show him many different places and many different things that he might not know about. A long the way, we ate some food, and got some souvenirs. It was so much fun, getting to know more about him during this day.