Chapter 9 - S.H.I.E.L.D. vs HYDRA! Sibling Rivalry!

I looked at the girl that stood before us. "Raine...."

"Hello, dear sister....", she spoke with a smirk.

"What do you want?", I asked with anger.

"You should know the answer to that question. We can't let you leave!", she spoke teaslingly.

"Fine then. We can't let you stop us!", I yelled as I stood my ground.

"Fine then," she replied.

I took my rod out and got into position, "Let's settle this! Once and for all! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE S.H.I.E.L.D!"

She took out her rod and got into position, "Let's dance, sister! HYDRA SHALL REIGN!!!!"

We charged at each other. 

"Sky!", Captain started to run towards me to stop me but was stopped by Thor's hand on his arm.

Thor shook his head as Captain looked down. "This is her fight. Not ours. All we have to do is trust her and when she needs us, she will call out for us."

"TAKE HER DOWN, SKY!", Iron Man cheered.

"HAAAAAA!!!!", I yelled as I raised my rod. It clanged against Raine's as we started to fight with our rods.

I continued to dodge her attacks as we fought within the hallway.

But then...

Before I knew it..

My rod was knocked out of my hands right before my eyes.

"No!", I yelled as it turned into dust. I looked at Raine with anger, "What happened to my rod?!"

I noticed her rod was much more advance than mine and fell into shock.

"My rod has the power to burn whatever it touches. THis is the type of weapon Hydra has created to destroy enemies." She pointed her rod at me as I started to get pushed onto the floor with the rod at my chest. "Just like you."

Suddenly, I started to feel a burning feeling at my chest. 

I groaned with pain.

"This is what you get sister! HAIL HYDRA!!!", she yelled with an evil voice that made me tremble.

I clenched my teeth as I tried to get myself off.

"CRYSTAL!!!!!!", Captain yelled.

My eyes widened.

"CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!", everyone yelled as they started to run over to me.

"You idiots......I can handle this by myself....", I started to lose consciousness....but that wasn't enough to stop me.

I closed my eyes and opened them with confidence as I started to glow.

Raine became surprised as my friends stopped before me.

I grabbed the rod with my strength and crushed it as I transformed.

I wore a white silky dress that ended to my knees, strapped white heels, a halo, my hair was down, and angel wings.

Raine backed away.

"You are wrong, sister. Hydra will never reign. S.H.I.E.L.D. has the Avengers. S.H.I.E.L.D. has us and we have a Hulk and you don't," I spoke proudly.

Everyone giggled behind me.

"Enemies lose to the power of love." I looked at everyone with a smile as they smiled back.

I placed my hands on my chest as the burn mark was healed.

"I don't want to fight, Raine. Siblings never hurt siblings. You are a Fury. We should always stick together. It's better in S.H.I.E.L.D. Instead of seeing people die, you will be able to help people. That is what the Avengers are all about. Protecting Earth. Protecting everyone."

Raine looked down as she clenched her fists.

"We can work together. We can go back to the happy days." I lent my hand. "Join us." I smiled as everyone smiled as well.

Raine looked at my hand as she hesitantly tried to take it, but then, she took out a gun and shot me.

"CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Everyone yelled as the ran to my aid.

"NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETRAYED ME!!!! YOU AND DAD!!!!!!!!! IT'S DAD'S FAULT!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU BE WITH HIM!!!!!! YOU!!!! YOU!!!!!!!", Raine yelled as she held the gun.

"Raine! Calm down!!! RAINE!", everyone yelled one at a time.

Tears streamed down her face, "I'm sorry.....Crystal....."

"RAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The trigger was pulled as everyone including Raine from Hydra was defeated.