Chapter 6 - Passion, Friendship, and Sadness

In a cell, again...

I heard the cell door shut in front of me as Red Skull gave a smirk. "Just wait a few minutes. We shall bring your power back.."

My eyes shot up.

"..and make it to good use." He walked away with two guards.

"What do you mean good use?! HEY! RED SKULL!!! HEY!!!!!", I yelled with all I had. "Hey..." My voice started to crack up as I leanded against the wall, on the ground, with my arms chained to it.

I looked down as I clenched my fists and my teeth. Then, tears slowly fell from my eyes.

--

He let out a sigh and said, "You need to recruit them."

I reacted with surprise. "M-Me?!"

He stepped forward while his arms were crossed and looked down. "Yes. I have a feeling that this battle will be stronger than the last."

He turned around and smiled at me. "It's about time that you joined them."

I was still surprised.

He continued to walk away. "We are going to trace each of their whereabouts. Once we trace them, I will give you their locations. I'm counting on you, Crystal!" 

--

I have to become stronger!

--

When they arrived, "Welcome Avengers. As you may have all know, this is Crystal. My daughter. She will be helping you in this mission."

--

"NO! You can't! You will just hurt yourself!"

"No Father! I don't want to stay here and do nothing! I want to HELP!"

--

I have to become stronger!!

--

"I will never give my powers up!"

 "I am Nick Fury's daughter. Nick Fury is my Father. If he was here right now, he would be mad at you. He's the one who called you here. I was the one who recruited you. My Father is being held hostage and if I don't do anything to help, he will be killed and I don't want that to happen."

I stood up," If you don't want to follow my plan, I will defeat Loki and his army by myself."

--

I have to become stronger!!!

--

I squeezed my hands tightly, but I didn't feel any power within me.

I contiued to cry. "Everyone......"

--

In another cell...

Sky Angel - Volume 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara