Chapter 2 - Trespassing the Headquarters

We all met at the Hellicarrier's conference room to discuss our plan against Hydra. 

"Alright everyone. Welcome," Father greeted. "As you all know, Hydra created an attack upon us at 4:06 in the afternoon. According to our data, we just found their headquarters. It is in the middle of the Mojave Desert in Southern California. You, the Avengers, must trespass the headquarters and gather information from all the agents that are working there."

Father looked at me. "Crystal."

I nodded, "Yes."

"I need you to be in charge of this mission. Can I trust you?"

I looked at him with confident eyes, "Yes."

He smiled," Good. Make sure you show off all of your new moves. You have improved a lot. DOn't let me down!"

"I won't!", I smiled as he smiled back.

"ALRIGHT!!! ALL SYSTEMS CHECK!!! ARE WE READY TO ENGAGE?", Father yelled.

"ALL LANDING COMPONENTS ARE IN CHECK!!! PREPARING TO ENGAGE FOR DISAPPEARANCE AND LANDING!!!!", an agent called out.

Father turned to us. "All right, Avengers. Suit up!"

"Yes sir!", we all said in unison.

We all stood and walked away from the conference room.

--

As we left the room, we walked through the hallway towards the costume room.

We walked as one.

Our eyes looked forward. They did not waver.

We were walking towards a new mission to accomplish.

The double doors slid open as our costumes shined in front of us.

We dressed ourselves up and smiled at one another once we were done.

I exhaled, "Let's do this!"

--

The Hellicarrier started lower as we began to make our descent.

"ALL SYSTEMS SLOWING DOWN!! PREPARING FOR LANDING!!!!", agent called out.

"ROGER!!", another agent called out.

"OPENING THE ESCAPE SHAFT!!!!", another called.

"EVERYONE!! GO GO GO!", Father yelled.

Everyone started to jump out with parashoots as Father stopped me by placing a hand on my shoulder.

"!" I looked at him.

"Be careful, CC."

"I will," I said with a grin. We hugged each other and then I took off.

Everyone watched us as we descended into the desert. As I fell, I unleashed my wings and started to dive through the clouds.

Maria smiled, "Good luck, everyone!"

--

Moments later...

We finally landed on the desert.

Everyone removed the parashoots and removed my wings.

"Where is the headquarters?", Black Widow asked.

I looked around and noticed it before us. "Over there!", I yelled as I pointed to a large building in the distance.

"Can we just go over there?", Dr. Banner asked.

"We can't. We need to create a plan on how to enter the building without getting caught..", Hawkeye spoke. "Crystal, do you have an idea?"

"Iron Man. Go ahead and check the area from the sky," I spoke as I looked at him.

"Roger that." He blasted into the sky and started to observe the area without being seen.

As he was in the say, he noticed that there was an opening at the back of the building that was being guarded by guards.

--

He came back and told us.

"Great! We have entrance!", Captain cheered.

"Let's go!", I commanded as we all ran towards the building.

Once we got close to the building, we found boxes which we could hide behind.

Timing their steps, we immediately cross towards the back without making a lot of noise.

Then, we arrived at the back and found the guards.

"Captain! Hawkeye!"

"Got it!", they said in unison as Captain threw his shield and Hawkeye shot his arrows hitting all the guards at once. "Great job!"

We ran towards the back door and found a keypad.

"We need a pass code!", Black Widow pointed out.

I took my rod out of my waist holster and destroyed the keypad, making the door slide open.

"There's the pass code! Come on! Let's go!", I commanded as we all entered the building.

--

In the headquarters, a siren alarms.

"Shoot! They found us already?!", Thor exclaimed.

Through a security camera, the Hydra director smirked at the image. "So they came to infiltrate the headquarters, eh? Raine. Can you take care of them for me?"

"Yes. Director," she replied as she left the headquarters.

"Oh, dear Crystal Fury. You will definitely get angry at me once you find out that I looked into your history." He made an evil laugh as he knew that something was going to happen.

Meanwhile...

"What should we do?!", Captain exclaimed.

"We have to keep going! If enemies come towards us we have to eliminate them! We can't retreat now!!", I yelled as I started to run through the hallway and they started to follow.

Suddenly, guards came towards us.

"LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!", I yelled as I took out my rod and transformed it into my sword.

We all yelled as we started to attack the guards.