Chapter 3 - My Other Half

"LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!", I yelled as I took out my rod and transformed it into my sword.

We all yelled as we started to attack the guards.

One by one, guards fell to the ground unconscious and we came close to the main room in the Hydra headquarters.

Meanwhile...

Footsteps made their way to where we were.

"Master...I am near them...shall I proceed?"

"Certainly."

The girl opened the double doors and ran towards me.

My eyes shot up as she jumped into the air, about to kick me.

I leaned to the floor in time, dodging her attack as she landed on her feet.

She smiled as she looked at me, "Crystal. Crystal Fury."

I stood up as I got my rod and shielded myself as everyone surrounded her after defeating the guards.

"Who are you? What do you want?", I spoke with serious eyes as everyone stood strong.

She giggled.

"Why is she laughing?", Iron Man spoke.

She looked at me with serious eyes, "I am Raine. Your sister."

"!" What?!", I yelled with surprise.

"You have a sister?!", everyone yelled in unison.

I stepped back, "No way..." I held onto my rod tightly. "I don't believe you..."

She stepped towards me, "Oh, but it's true. When our mother and father divorced, mother took me when father took you. In other words, I am your long lost sister."

"N-No way.." I shook my head in disbelief.

"You never knew you had a sister?", Hawkeye asked.

I shook my head. "I never knew at all..."

She smiled as she patted my head, "Now you know."

I removed her hand away from my head as I maintained my ground, "You are my enemy! I can't trust you!"

I went into a fighting stance.

She went into a stance as well, "Clever girl..."

"What do you want with S.H.I.E.L.D.!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!", I yelled.

"I can't tell you sweetie...It's CONFIDENTIAL..," she said with a teasing voice.

"TELL US NOW!!!"

"No sorry. YOu would have to make me tell you by force."

"HAAAAA!!!!", I ran towards her as I started to swing my rod towards her.

She continued to dodged my attacks as everyone joined in.

Captain started to throw his shield around as she dodged his attacks as well. Iron Man tried to blast her and that was dodged. Hawkeye's arrows were dodged. Hulk couldn't even catch her and Black Widow's bullets would not reach her in time.