Chapter 7 - The Power of Feelings

The guards and he went inside the cell as they all pointed their weapons at everyone.

--

"NO!"

--

They came closer.

--

"NO!"

--

They came closer.

--

"NO!!!"

--

They came even closer.

--

As the guard started to pull the lever again, I attacked.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T HURT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A bright glow was unleashed from my body as it surrounded the entire building and the entire area.

--

Everyone got blinded except my companions.

Once they noticed the light, they responded as a breeze went through their hair.

"This light!", Tony yelled.

"Power.....", Natasha yelled.

"It's Crystal!", Thor yelled.

"That was her voice just now!", Clint yelled.

"She can feel our feelings!", Bruce exclaimed.

Steve took a moment and felt my warmth within him as his eyes were closed, feeling the breeze go through his hair. "Crystal....."

He smiled as the guards tried to fight the strong power that was unleashed.

"YOU IDIOTS! GET THE AVENGERS!", Red Skull exclaimed as the guards fought through the light and ran towards everyone.

"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!", Steve yelled as everyone ran towards the guards and attacked.

--

In the chamber....

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!", I yelled as I kept unleashing my power to help everyone fight.

One of the guards started to panic. "She is exceeding a massive amount of power! It is overiding our system!!!! We can't stop her!!!!!"

"Damn! We can't do anything! HER POWER IS SO STRONG!!!", another guard exclaimed.

--

The Avengers continued to attack as the light started to dim. Even though the light started to dim, the Avengers continued to glow as they removed every single guard out of their way.

WIthin their hearts, the pulse could not stop beating rapidly.

My heart couldn't stop beating rapidly either.