~5~

Maris POV

"Mom!! we're home!!!" I shouted while Channelle closed the door behind her.

"Ohh my beautiful kids, welcome... How was school?, did you make new friends?,"

"I made a friend, her name is Tina and we have some connection together!",

"Oh great, rat meeting rat, why won't there be a connection"

"Channelle don't start" Mom warned me, "So tell me how was school for you?"

"Well, I made friends-"

"Make friends, get enemy for extra"

"Maris let you sister finish talking"

"I made friends and I think I've be included in some people's black list...  And least I forget the school is weird"

"Weird!! did you say weird!?"

"You heard well Maris, and when I mean weird, I'm not talking about the school's structure-which is very nice, neither I'm I talking about the students- they seem cool... There's just something odd about the school"

"Mom, I don't know what Channelle is trying to say but the school is good!! ... And Elle if you think doing this would make mom or dad change their mind about 'me' or rather about 'us' going to that school, you better change your tactics  cause you're way higher than this..."

"Hey, that wasn't what I meant... The teacher sai- you know what, forget it I'll be upstairs"

"Maris"

" I know mom, I know but the school is good I don't know what she finds weird or odd about it"

"I'm sure she has her reasons, go freshen up I'll be leaving the house soon"

"To where?" With the kind of look she's giving me, I don't think I should expect an answer " okay mom, but you would inform us before leaving right?"

"Yes I would, now hurry"

  I wonder why she would say something like that... Having a few words with  big sister wouldn't hurt, I pray she doesn't break my head... I think I need to knock that should appease her first, but knocking- I'll just go..

"Knock knock"

Channelle's POV

"Knock knock"

Mom is out and Maris doesn't knock, who's that?, I picked up my slippers and a pillow, Wait what would I do with these