~15~

Maris POV

I don't know if God created Monday's to be this stressful  I wondered shutting the door behind me. I just got back from school and believe me when I say GHA is full of Drama, Tv shows, soap operas. Gosh! I also heard a student went missing, I feel for her parents, the roads are no longer safe.

It's my turn to cook, I don't even think I have the strength to lift the pot lid, looks like I'll have to call for help.

"Elle!!"

"What!"

"Please come!" That's the only way she can help me, coming down to realise I need a hand in the kitchen.

"What is it?" She asked poking her head through the kitchen door

"Come first"

She came in and walked to me, "What?"

"Come and assist me in the kitchen, please"

"Okay" she agreed immediately sitting down on the counter

I couldn't help but ask, "Just like that?"

"Yes and I'm going to get you the things you need, nothing more"

"Okay" Not like I have a choice at least there's a company, "please pass me the salt"

"Here"

"Did you hear?" I asked her while turning the gas on

"Hear what?"

"Ah! Are you sure you even go to school? Well a student is missing"

"Oh! That news"

Seems like she heard too.

"Hmm, I feel sorry for her parents. The roads are no longer safe oh, I'll tell Dad when he gets back"

She chuckled, "I don't think you heard well"

"Meaning?"

"Well the student got missing on the school premises"

The pot lid dropped from my hand thereby hitting the floor causing a loud noise, the little strength I've gathered to lift this lid has just gone like that 

Recovering from the shock I said, "How are you so sure Elle, students would say anything just to spoil the School's name"