~28~

Maris POV

"Omg!" Janet cried "Elle's dead. I'm sorry Elle, we weren't fast enough. Oh Lord, Elle!" She cried, holding Lami who was still unconscious.

"Janet I think you need to calm down," Jayden said

"Don't you get it!! Elle's dead, they-they cut her hand and leg and had the guts to hang it up here" Janet continued, sounding very sad.

"Errmm. I don't think that leg and hand belong to my sister"

She came closer to me " I know it's hard, I know you don't wanna believe it. I know, I know" she cried on my shoulder

"Can you just shut up for a minute Janet, be positive!" Craig said, stepping inside the room "she might be somewhere," he turned to Lami, and seeing that she hasn't gained consciousness, he told Cynthia to get the camera so she can fix it somewhere. We followed him, laying Lami close to the door.

We searched for Elle while Cynthia looked for an excellent spot to hide the camera.

"We can't find her! we've searched. How are we even sure that she's here"

"There's one place left out. We didn't search this cupboard"Craig stood staring at the cupboard

"Are you joking? How can Elle fit into this tiny cupboard" Janet said

"We are in a kidnapper's den Janet, anything can fit into anything. Come on Jason help me open it, I think it's stuck" Jason went over and they both struggled to open it but it didn't open, "Jayden, Jimmy do you mind lending a hand instead of looking like you're in a museum?" They hurried to help them.

"Do you think the other students were killed here?" Tina asked

"Maybe," Cynthia responded "I found a spot" I and Tina rushed to her

"At least, no one is going to suspect there. It's quite hidden. Good work Cynthia" Amarachi said after coming to check the spot. We went on to fix the camera.

The boys were still struggling with the cupboard, "Come on guys be fast with the cupboard! The kidnappers could be here any minute. I really don't want to get kidnapped and get stuffed in a cupboard as that" Janet ranted

"This confirms that someone is inside this cupboard. We have to get it open" Jayden said looking for a bar that could help. he found one which has a blood stain on it. He picked it up not minding Janet who was talking about how we shouldn't touch anything with our bare so that it doesn't get traced back to us.

"If you had given us a glove we definitely wouldn't have rejected," I said calmly, she was getting on everyone's nerves with her rants

Amarachi sighed tiredly "You know what Janet, you're getting on everybody's nerves. Everybody is nervous in here, we just walked into the Lion's Den anything could happen to one of us, something already happened to Lami and if she doesn't wake up on time, she slows us down because now we have two people to carry, who has that strength ehn? If you want to help us, you better keep your mouth shut and let us work so we can get out of here on time. Any questions?"

"No"

"Good, watch over Lami and guide the door"

"We got her!!!!" The boys screamed, and we rushed over to the cupboard area, there she was, squeezed like agege bread inside the cupboard with her hands and feet bundled and her mouth taped, she looked like she hadn't eaten she has a few bruises and cuts.