~30~

Hey guys. This is the last chapter, I didn't want to break it down, so it's kinda long.
You'll finally find out who the two people were on the TV.

I hope you got your suspects right, detectives.

Those of you who stayed till this chapter is the real gees. My heart goes for you, thank you so much for sticking with me, even though sometimes I took longer time to update.

I know you're getting impatient, chill you'll get there.

Vote, Comment and Share.

It's likely going to be your last Comment and Vote on this book, make it memorable.

Anyways, this chapter is yours...
.
.
.
.
.

Channelle's POV

"Maris!!"

"What!" She came in immediately, I stared at her, she was looking beautiful in her wine gown.

We graduating students were to wear a wine dinner dress, while the others were to wear a wine gown.

"What!" She snapped at me, I raised my hand to hit her but she pulled back quickly

"Help me Zip up" I turned my back to her, she wasn't doing it slowly she was doing it fast," Don't spoil it oh!" I warned.

"All done," She said, I turned to her smiling.

"How do I look?"

She smirked and made her way to the door "like a bag of chips" and then she left in a swift.

I sighed "that went well" I grabbed my clutch and made my way downstairs where my parents, Uncle and probably that rat were waiting for me.

My parents smiled at me lovingly, while my Uncle smiled widely and Maris scoffed.

"She's not getting married!"

~ I thought she missed me~ I put my hands on my chest dramatically

"Stop staring at her like that, she's graduating she'll still be around the house" She huffed

"Oooh Someone's missing me already " I grinned

"I didn't say that" she rolled her eyes "can we go? We need to catch a criminal remember?"

"You look beautiful dear"

"Thanks, Mom" I hugged her.

"You look-" He couldn't hold it, he started crying.