- ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛs -

Y/n POV

"I'm going to miss you. I can't believe you're leaving now," I say to my brother Felix, sobbing in his arms.

"You're going to be okay, I'll be back soon," He tells me.

Let me give you a bit of context.

We were currently at the airport. Why?

Felix was about to go on tour with his group, and I was sad because he was like my best friend. Yes, I do have an actual best friend, but Felix and I have always been close. Unlike a lot of siblings, we never fought.

"Are you going to miss me?" I ask him. "Hmm, no." I gasp and pull away from the hug. "I'm joking, of course I will," He says with a smile, hugging me tightly. "I know you were joking. Could you stop now? I can't breathe."

He lets go of me and I smile at him one last time. "See you later bro," I say. "Byee," He waves and starts walking off, his suitcase dragging behind him, and his manager walking by his side.

The plan was for Felix to meet his members at their dorm in Seoul before the tour, so he came home for a week just to spend some time with me and our parents before he left again.

*

After seeing Felix off, I went back to my car that brought us here and drove back home. I may have shed a tear or two, but they quickly went away.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

When I got home, I went to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I was about to start playing some music but I was interrupted by my cellphone ringing.

I see the caller ID;

———— Daeun ————

It was my best friend, Daeun.

"Hello?"

"Y/n!"

I cringed as she screamed into my ear. Ouch.

"What's got you all hyped?"

"TXT is going on tour! They just announced the dates and venues! We need to buy concert tickets soon!"

Tomorrow x Together was me and Daeun's favorite Kpop group. I had a lot of their albums and posters up on my wall, so did Daeun. My bias is Beomgyu and hers is Yeonjun.

"Really? That's so cool."

"Why do you sound so unenthusiastic?"

"Sorry, I'm just feeling a bit down. But it's great that they're going on tour, and we definitely need to buy tickets."

"Okay, well I have to go so we'll talk later?"

"Sure, bye."

"Bye."

And with that I hung up, tossed my phone onto the bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling.

Daeun had been my best friend for three years. We actually became friends due to the fact that we both liked TXT and started stanning them when they debuted. I've never been able to go to any of their concerts before, because my parents said we couldn't afford it. But now that I'm older and have my own part-time job, I can earn the money myself to go to the concert with Daeun.