- ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ-ᴅᴀᴢᴇᴅ -

Title sponsored by Enhypen :)

Y/n POV

It was currently 2:30pm and I had just finished cleaning up the house, after getting dressed and ready to see Yeonjun.

"Wow, you really made an effort for Maria," Daeun says, pointing out the spotless apartment. I just roll my eyes at her and sit down at the kitchen counter.

There's a knock at the door and as expected, it's Felix coming to pick up Daeun. "F-Felix, hi," She greets. "Hi. Ready to go?" He asks her. "Y-yeah."

"You owe me," Felix mouths. "Have fun with Maria!" Daeun says with a wink. I roll my eyes and shout, "Don't have too much fun with Felix!". As they walk out the apartment I can see her cheeks turning pink.

Yeonjun should be here in about half an hour. I decided to order a pizza for us and asked him about his topping preferences beforehand.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

knock knock knock

That must be Yeonjun! I jump up and scamper over to the front door, opening it wide to see...

The pizza delivery guy.

The smile that was on my face collapsed into a pout. "Delivery for Y/n?" I nod.

I pay him and take the pizza inside.

*

Five minutes later, there's another knock at the door. Okay, this has to be Yeonjun.

I go to open the door.

It's the landlord.

"Afternoon Y/n, I just wanted to tell you that your rent is overdue."

SERIOUSLY?

"Oh, but I already made the payment two days ago," I say with confusion. "Oh, maybe it's taking time to process. Well, glad I could stop by, have a nice day."

Okay? Weird. Whatever.

I go inside and close the door, sighing. I suddenly need to pee, so I go to the bathroom. Yeonjun might still be a while anyways.

*

When I finish, I wash my hands and go to my room to get a jacket, since it was starting to get chilly.

As I walked in, my mouth dropped.

"Hey babe," Yeonjun says, sitting on my bed, leaning against the headboard.

"Yeonjun!" I jump onto the bed and attack him with a hug. "I missed you so much!" I say, laying on top of him with my arms around his waist.

"I missed you too," He lifts my chin and gives me a kiss. I'm never going to get used to that. Like, ever.

I sit up and ask, "How did you get in?"

"Oh, well I knocked on the door but there was no answer, I knocked again and there was still no answer, so I turned the knob and it was unlocked so I went inside. Then I realized you're in the bathroom so I thought I'd surprise you," He tells me.

"I'm just happy you're here now," I say, cuddling into his chest. "Me too, I really couldn't wait to see you again."

We stayed like that for a few minutes before I remembered, "I ordered us pizza! It's in the kitchen busy getting cold," I say, springing up.