- ғɪʟʟᴇʀ -

so here's the deal. i can't sleep. one of the reasons is because my enhypen album is supposed to arrive tomorrow and i'm too excited.

I tried everything to fall asleep and nothing worked so here i am writing the next chapter of this lovely story. i even went as far as to start a whole new fanfic that i literally don't have time for but hey i felt motivated.

i'll just sleep in class tomorrow lol.

anyways sorry for that long rant enjoy the chapta <3

_________________________________

Y/n POV

We had made it safely to the boys' dorm and I was currently in Yeonjun's room unpacking all my stuff.

Suddenly, the bedroom door opens and I let out an unnecessary screech.

"Hi, I don't believe we've met yet. I'm Huening Kai," A tall boy with blonde hair greets me with a smile. "O-Oh, hello," I respond, embarrassed that I just screamed for nothing.

"And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Lee Y/n. It's nice to meet you," I say, returning a smile. "It's nice to meet you too Y/n. Well, I'm going to leave you to continue unpacking. See you around."

And with that he leaves the room.

Soon after, the door opens again to reveal Beomgyu.

"Y/n, you're here!" He runs up to me and gives me a big hug. "Hi Beomgyu," I say while gasping for air.

He leaves the hug and says, "I'm so happy you're here! This is going to be a fun 2 weeks."

I smile at him before he says, "Well, I'm going to leave you be, I'll see you later?"

"Yep." I smile at him one last time before he waves as he leaves the room.

*

I had eventually finished unpacking everything and I was hanging up my last item of clothing when a pair of arms snaked around my waist.

Let me give you some background context to why I'm about to freak out.

So Yeonjun left the dorm with his manager to run some errands, he never went into detail of what he was doing though. So my initial thought was, it's my boyfriend hugging me from behind or whatever, but then I looked and saw a strand of hair that was not the pink hair Yeonjun had, it was black.

That's when I let out a piercing scream and pushed the person away from me, making them fall onto the bed.

"Babe! Calm down, It's just me!" Yeonjun exclaims. Oops.

"What- Wait you dyed your hair!"

I now realize my mistake. "I'm so sorry, I thought you were some intruder or something."

"Do you like it though?" He gestures to his new black hair. I walk closer and brush my hand through it. "Yes, it gives you a bad boy vibe," I joke.

He smirks at the comment and grabs both my hands, pulling me closer, before giving me a soft kiss.

"Y/n," Yeonjun cooed after leaving the kiss. "Yeah?" I ask, looking down at him.

He looks up at me, "I really love you a lot, you know that right?" I smile and caress his cheek. "I know, and I'm always grateful for your love Junie. I love you too," I respond.

(*has a writers block*)

Yeonjun POV

So, the letter has been posted to TXT's  social medias and Bighit made a statement about Y/n and my relationship.

Everyone is talking about us online, and we're trying to stay away from social media for a little while until things die down.

Some people are sending hate to Y/n, and our group. Some are angry that we're together. But a lot of people are happy for us and are wishing us the best in life.

*

It's currently 6:36pm and I'm on the balcony of our dorm, watching the sunset. There's a soft breeze blowing, and the sky is an ombré of pink, yellow, and orange. My hands are resting on the railings of the balcony.

Suddenly, someone gives me a tight hug from behind. Their head rests on my shoulder and I already know exactly who it is- Y/n.

"I love watching sunsets," She says softly. "Me too."

"One day, I want to live on an island that only has a few people in its population," She starts, "I want to live in a beach house and be able to watch the sunset every single day, not worrying about a single thing."

"That's your dream?" I ask. "Yep."

"Who do you see being there with you?"

"Well, just Felix, my mom and dad, Daeun, and.... Yeah that's all," She says. I pout, "Sure you're not forgetting anyone?"

"Hmm nope. I don't think so." I look down at the floor in disappointment.
"I'm just messing with you, I want you to be there too, my love," She says into my ear, giving me a squeeze.

"We have to go to practice tomorrow, do you want to come with? You can watch us dance," I suggest.

"Really? Am I allowed to watch?" She asks. "Of course you are, you're my girlfriend."

"I'd love to watch you practice," She happily says. "Great, we're leaving to the Hybe building tomorrow at 8am. So be ready by then," I tell her.

"Cool, I can't wait."

___________________________________

basically this was more of a filler chapter.

update: i did indeed sleep in most of my classes that day.