- ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴ -

This isn't just any person, its Choi Yeonjun.

Yeonjun POV

I finish collecting all the clothes I want to buy and pay for them at the checkout.

The employee puts everything into a bag and I thank her. My manager and I are about to leave when we hear shouting coming from outside.

I look towards the glass doors and see a bunch of people pushing and yelling.

"Yeonjun!"

"I love you!"

"AHHHHH"

They were yelling stuff like that.

A sudden wave of anxiety flowed over me. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with people today. I wanted to relax. But hey, I should've expected something like this to happen. Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate MOA or anything, but sometimes I need privacy.

My head went all wonky and I stopped thinking straight due to the overwhelming feeling I was feeling.

I did the first thing I could think of and ran towards the back of the store. I don't even know why, what was I going to find there?

Well, it seems I did find something. A door. I don't where it leads, but I'm going through it.

I opened it and walked through to the other side, closing it as quick as I opened it. I stood still against a wall, trying to catch my breath. I then looked to my left and saw someone coming towards me. I thought they were a fan so I slowly stepped away.

I cover my eyes, hoping that they might go away.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

Y/n POV

Oh. My. Gosh. It's Choi Yeonjun. I'm going to pass out.

No, I can't do that.

I don't think revealing that I'm a fan right now is the best idea, he seems uneasy.

I take a deep breath and exhale, trying my hardest to stay calm and not freak out over the fact that CHOI YEONJUN is standing in front of me. :)

"Are you okay?" I ask.

He stops backing away from me and stays silent for a bit, giving me a confused expression. "Uh, y-yes."

Come on Y/n. You're just a stranger who happened to find another stranger you've never seen in your life run through a door in panic.

"What happened just a few seconds ago?" I ask with a concerned tone. "Oh- I'm running from...people," He tells me. "What people, may I ask?"

"F-fans."

I forcefully put on a confused expression. "Fans?" He nods, and seems like he's hesitating to say something, before he asks, "D-do you know w-who I am?"

I shake my head and say, "I'm not one hundred percent sure what you mean but, I've never seen you in my life, why?"

I'm actually such a good actor.

"Oh so... You don't know who TXT is?" He asks me, walking closer. "No, sorry," I say. He nods slowly.

"Anyways, do you need help or anything?" I ask. He sighs, "Kind of. I was in the clothing store next door but the whole entrance is blocked off by my fans."

Haha. If I had known you were right next door I would've been standing there too. Omg, Daeun is going to freak out if she finds out I met Yeonjun.