- ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪɴ sᴇᴏᴜʟ -

Y/n POV

Daeun and I spent the rest of the day hanging out and she helped me put my posters back up.

"Thanks for helping," I say to Daeun as we put up the last poster.

I then hear my mom call from the living room. "My mom's home, Let me go say hi," I say. "I'll come with."

We both go through to the living room and see my mom, with furniture?

"Hi mom, what's all this?" I ask. "Well, you've been working so hard lately and I decided you deserved something. I bought you some furniture for your new apartment," My mom says with a smile.

"New apartment? But Daeun and I are still looking for apartments," I say in confusion. I hear Daeun clear her throat behind me. I turn around. "Actually, I found a perfect apartment for you and I. It's not too expensive and it's in a good area."

"Wait, really?"

She nods.

"Oh my gosh! Yay!" I give Daeun a massive hug. "When are we moving in?" I ask in excitement. "As soon as you want to darling," Daeun says.

I turn around and give my mom a hug, thanking her for the furniture. "You really didn't have to do this," I tell her. "I wanted to honey, just be grateful," She replies. I nod, "I'm very grateful. Thanks again mom."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

Later that evening, Daeun had went home and I was in my room, watching Netflix.

I hear a notification come through on my phone so I pick it up to check. It was Yeonjun.

—————Choi Yeonjun—————

yeonjun
hii

y/n
hey

yeonjun
just wanted to say goodnight :)
we start our tour tomorrow
so i won't have time to
talk to you :(

y/n
that's okay, i understand

yeonjun
alright
we're still gonna hangout
though
whenever we're free

y/n
of course!
goodnight yeonjun  :)
good luck with your tour

yeonjun
goodnight y/n :)

——————————————

I watch Netflix for a little bit more before turning off my TV and deciding to go to bed.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎✈︎

- 2 weeks later -

"Daeun, hurry up! We're going to be late for our check-in if we don't leave in the next five minutes," I say to my best friend who was still packing her clothes into a suitcase.

We moved in to the apartment together about a week ago, and all our stuff wasn't set up yet so we'd have to look forward to sorting out everything once we came back from Seoul.

We planned to drive from Busan to Seoul which was about a four hour drive.

Our check-in time at the hotel we were staying at was 2:00pm, and it was currently 10:05am.