- sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴏʟ -

Y/n POV still

"Wanna take a walk?" Yeonjun asks in a whisper.

I didn't ask any questions, and just said, "Sure."

I check to see if Daeun is still sleeping- which she is- before walking out and closing the door. Yeonjun takes my hand and leads me down the passage, and into the elevator.

"Is everything okay?" I ask, curious about why he came to me so late at night. "Mhm. I just wanted to hangout. Talk a little," He says.

The elevator stops at the ground floor and Yeonjun takes me to the pool area behind the hotel.

It's just us there, no other person in sight. I guess he knew it would be quiet. No one would see him.

We walk around there for a little while, enjoying each other's company.

*

"I saw you at the concert earlier," Yeonjun says. "Yeah, about that," I start, "I saw you pointing at me during soundcheck, what was that about?" I ask, chuckling a little at the end of my sentence.

"Oh, the members wanted me to show them who you are. The guy I was whispering to is Huening Kai," He says. "Oh okay."

We sit down on the edge of the pool and put our legs in. I let out a yell. "It's so cold!" I screech, pulling my legs back out of the water. Yeonjun just laughs at me, and stands up to meet my eye level.

"It's not that bad," He says. "Yes it is. That water is freezing," I say. Yeonjun suddenly walks closer to me. He puts his arms around my waist firmly, which makes me shiver. "Yeonjun what are you d-"

Before I can finish my sentence, he pulls me with him into the pool. I scream as I fall in, his arms still holding my waist.

I swim up to the surface and gasp while trying to get air. "YEONJUN!" I yell, angry at what he just did. I look into his direction just to see him shaking his wet hair and the white t-shirt he's wearing that is now see through, revealing his abs.

Oh my gosh.

He continues to laugh at me as I swim toward the steps. But I'm pulled back before I can get there.

"Yeonjun, I'm getting cold."

He smiles and pushes my wet hair out of my face. He pulls me into a tight hug, which makes my legs wrap around him. "Is this better?" He asks. "Y-yeah," I say, giving in.

He leans closer, and puts his forehead on mine.

Wait, what is he doing?

His lips have parted.

His eyes are closed.

He's coming closer

and closer.

Is he about to kiss me?!

"We should probably get back!" I say, quickly moving away from Yeonjun.

"O-oh. Okay," He says, his expression changing from happy to, disappointed?

I get out of the pool and realize I don't have anything to dry myself with. I'm going to have to walk through the hotel soaking wet.

I start walking back to the hotel building, but I can't help but turn around. "Uh, I'll see you around," I say, not knowing what else to do. "Um yeah, see you."

We said goodbye to each other, but neither of us were moving. We just stood still. My idiot self then says, "Actually I think I'm going to stay and dry off."

Yes Y/n, dry off when there is literally no sun or anything.

I sit down on one of those pool chairs and sigh,
leaning back on it. Surprisingly, he comes and sits next to me, ignoring the awkward atmosphere, and instead making it worse.

"Hey, Yeonjun."

What are you doing now Y/n?

"Mm?"

"Are we okay?" I ask.

"Sure," He plainly says. We weren't okay. "I-I'm sorry," I say with a soft voice.

"Sorry for what?" He asks. For not kissing back, I guess?

"Um, I don't know."

"Y/n, I'd love to leave right now and ignore what's going on, but I don't want you to stay out here alone because it's dangerous," He says with a sigh.

I stay silent, and turn my head away.

"I'm sorry for trying to kiss you," He says. It's not that I didn't want to kiss him, I really did. But it felt wrong. But what if I put those thoughts aside and just did it? Where would it take us? Where would we end up?

"Yeonjun, don't be sorry," I say, looking back at him. I stand up, and grab his hand, pulling him to stand up with me. "Why didn't you kiss me back then?" He asks. "I was scared."

"Well, are you still scared?"

"No."

And with that, he takes my face his in hands, and slams his lips into mine.

I hold onto his neck and kiss back. He kisses me passionately, parting my lips with his tongue and entering my mouth. Our tongues wrestle with each other, before we pull away after a few more seconds.

This man is a good kisser.

Wait. I just kissed Choi Y-

No. I'm not going to let my thoughts ruin this moment.

He now has his arms around my waist and mine are wrapped around his neck. We take a few seconds to catch our breath, before he smiles at me. I lick my lips and smile back.

"Okay, we should actually get back now," Yeonjun says. He holds my hand as we walk back up to my room, where he drops me off.

"Goodnight Y/n," Yeonjun says, giving me a kiss on my forehead. "Night Yeonjun," I say, still smiling.

I go inside the room and close the door behind me. I lean against it and touch my lips, remembering what happened just a few minutes ago.

"What are you smiling about?" Daeun's voice asks. "Oh, you're awake."

"And where have you been? I was worried!" She utters. "Sorry, I was...swimming."

She raises an eyebrow. "Swimming in your clothes?" I nod, "Forgot to bring a swimsuit."

"I don't have the energy for you tonight," Daeun says, rolling her eyes and turn away, going back to sleep.