The Family Breakdown

A/N This story is not edited so sorry if there is spelling mistakes and that! Thanks for reading this story!

"Y/n your so worthless" My mother screamed.

"Go to hell" My dad screamed.

"Don't talk to her like that" my brother Connor yelled at our parents.

"Why? She's a failure" My mum screamed in my face.

I then felt sharp pain go over my face as I looked up to see my father had hit me.

(THE NEXT DAY)

"Hey Y/n" Connor said as he entered my room.

"Hey" I sighed.

"What our parents did to you yesterday was so wrong" Connor said hugging me.

"Yeah, but there's nothing we can do about it" I sighed.

"Well actually I have an idea" Connor smiled.

"And what's that" I sighed looking out the window.

"Why don't you come and stay with me and the boys at our house in Birmingham? I have already checked with the boys and they all would love to have you come and live with us" Connor smiled.

"No, I don't want to go there and upset everyone. I don't want to intrude on your privacy." I sighed. 

"You won't upset anyone, they all want you there. Please Y/n."Connor said hugging me.

"Okay" I smiled.

"YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N! We have to sneak out so mum and dad don't know." Connor smiled.

"What do you mean sneak out? And mum and dad will know i'v run away to your house." I sighed.

"Well I'll have to pick you up at 3:30am with the boys and yes mum and dad will find out and will come and try and get you but me and the boys won't let them" Connor said smiling and hugging me.

"Okay, so be where at 3:30am?" I asked.

"Stay here in your room and I'll come and distract mum and dad and two of the boys will come and get you and help carry your stuff and the other will wait in the car ready to drive off." Connor explained. 

"You've really got it planned out don't you" I chuckled.

"Yeah I have to make sure everything is perfect for my little sis" Connor Chuckled.

"Well thank you Connor I really appreciate it" I smiled.

"Anything for you" Connor smiled. "Now I have to go and let the boys know that you agreed. See you at 3:30am and make sure mum and dad don't see your packed up room" Connor said before hugging me then leaving.

"Yep" I smiled.

Brads POV

Me, James and Tris were sitting in the living room when Connor ran through the door.

"Guys Y/n agreed. So at 3:30am we have to be at my parents house. Brad and James will go up stairs and get Y/n and her stuff and Tris you will stay in the car ready to drive. I'll distract my parents until James texts me that I am all good to come out to the car." Connor explained. 

I was very excited that Y/n is moving in. I have had a massive crush on her since the day I met her which was when Connor joined the band. Connor and Y/n's parents are the worst, they hit them and make them feel like shit. It makes me angry thinking that they hurt Y/n and make her feel worthless. Y/n is a gorgeous girl and I'll do anything to make her happy.

"Okay" Me, James and Tris said.

"And Brad maybe hold off the flirty for the first night she's here" Connor Chuckled.

Connor, James and Tris all know that i'v liked Y/n since I met her. Connor is okay with me liking her and said he'd be happy for me and Y/n to get together which is good. I know that Y/n will need time to heal from what her parents did and I'm happy to wait until she is ready. And when she's ready I'll look after her the best I can and never let anyone hurt her.

"I won't" I rolled my eyes playfully. "She probably doesn't see me in that way anyway" I sighed.

"well she does look at you and smile a lot so I kinda think she does. And I'm not just saying that, I'm being serious" Connor smiled. "And I know my sis and the look she gives you isn't a let's be friends look it's a lets make out under the stars look" Connor Chuckled.

I blushed.