Doctors office

(Same day)

Brads POV

Me and Y/n have been in the hospital for the past hour. Y/n has been getting checked up on.

"Hello, so we have something important to tell you. So I called the police and got them to bring all the others" The doctor said as all the boys and Kirstie walked in.

"Is it bad?" Y/n asked worried.

"Well yes" The doctor sighed. All the other sat down and I held Y/n's hand.

Y/n's POV

My heart stopped when the doctor said yes to it being bad. But when Brad held my hand it helped me calm down. Everyone was sitting down waiting for the doctor to say what it is was.

"So" The doctor started. "Your pregnant" As soon as the doctor said this my heart dropped.

Everyone was silent.

"Is the rapist the father?" Brad asked.

"Well we have to do some tests but It does look like he is" The doctor sighed.

"Well let's do the tests and find out who the father is" I said.

"We have to wait until the police can bring in the rapist to do the tests" The doctor said.

We then all left and the car ride home was silent. When we got home I ran straight up to my room and layed on bed until I fell asleep.

Connor's POV

"I just hope I'm the father" Brad said after Y/n left up to her room.

"Me too. But if your not what are you gonna do?" I asked.

"I don't know. It will be hard." Brad sighed sitting down.

"I'm going to go check on her" I said as everyone nodded.

I went upstairs and opened Y/n's door slowly and saw her asleep on her bed. I felt bad, if Brad isn't the father it might break them up or at least make things hard for them. I shut Y/n's door and went back downstairs.

"How is she?" Brad asked.

"Asleep" I replied.

"I love her and will be there for her even if I'm not the father. But it just sucks because I wanted to be the one Y/n had kids with." Brad sighed. 

"And you will even if your not the father. Later on you guys will have kids and I'm sure the baby will love you as a father." James said. 

"But we don't need to worry about that. I think Brad will be the father" Tris said.

"I hope so" Brad said.

(THE NEXT DAY)

Y/n's POV

I woke up at 8am to Brad walking in my room and kissing me on the forehead. 

"We have to be at the doctors at 10am babe" Brad said as he opened my blinds.

"Okay" I said getting up out of bed.

"I made you breakfast, so when your ready come down" Brad smiled kissing my lips and then leaving.

I got dressed, did my make up and hair. This is what I'm wearing:

 This is what I'm wearing:

I then went downstairs.

"You look cute babe" Brad smiled handing me my breakfast.

"Thank you babe" I smiled.

"Good morning, how you feeling?" Connor said kissing my head as he entered the kitchen.

"Nervous, I hope that Brads the father" I replied.

"I hope so too" Brad smiled.

"Well I'm sure it will work out either way" Connor smiled.

After breakfast we got in the car. Everyone was coming because they all wanted to be there when we find out who the father is. We went in Brads car, and when we arrived we got out and went in. The front desk lady sent us straight through to the doctors office. 

"Good morning, how is everyone?" The doctor smiled.

"Been better" Brad replied.

We then sat down.

"So Mike I believe that's his name is doing the test right now, then Brad will then Y/n.

"Okay" we all nodded. 

We sat talking except I wasn't really and neither was Brad.

"It's time Brad" the doctor said coming back in.

"Okay" Brad said getting up.

After 15 minutes Brad was back.

"Y/n your turn" the doctor said and I stood up. Before I left Brad pulled me into a hug and kissed my lips.

"No matter what I'll be here for you" Brad smiled. "I love you" he added.

"I love you too" I smiled before walking to where I do the tests.

I was gone for about 20 minutes. 

"Okay" the doctor said as we entered where the others were. I sat next to Brad.

"We have the result" The doctor said.

I felt so nervous.

"The father is... Brad" The doctor smiled.

I started crying happy tears and so did Brad.

"I love you" Brad Said picking me up and spinning me around.

"I love you too" I said. Brad then smashed his lips on mine.

"Congrats" Everyone yelled from beside us.