Baby number 2?

(TIME SKIP Y/n, Bradley and Barnaby have been in the house for 4 months now!)

I woke up feeling like I was gonna throw up so I ran to the bathroom. I began throwing up and felt someone rubbing my back.

"It's okay babe. Let it all out" Brad said sweetly rubbing my back.

After I was finished I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth. And got dressed. I went downstairs to find Brad and Barnaby cooking breakfast. Barnaby was now 2 years old and loved to watch me and Brad cook. 

We all had breakfast and talked about our day plans.

"Brad I think I could be pregnant" I said and Brads face lit up.

"Really! Baby number 2?" Brad said excited.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"I'll go get a pregnancy test. What ones do you want?" Brad asked.

"The one that comes up with pregnant or not pregnant and make sure there's at least 5 I wanna be sure" I smiled.

We then packed up breakfast and Brad went down to get the pregnancy test while I stayed home with Barnaby.

15 minutes later Brad returned.

"Here" Brad said smiling handing me the box.

"Thank you" I said.

"Now lets go up stairs and see if it's time for baby number 2" Brad said smiling picking up Barnaby. 

I took all 5 pregnancy tests and sat them on the counter while we waited. Then it was time.

We looked and saw all five saying... PREGNANT!

Brad picked up and spun me around.

"Baby number too is on the way" We both said at the same time.

We looked at Barnaby.

"Your gonna be a big brother!" Bradley said in a baby voice.

"How are we gonna tell everyone" I asked brad.

"Well for my family we could invite them over and asked them to take a photo of us and then I'll have thing 1 on my shirt, you will have thing 2, Barnaby will have thing 3 and then on your stomach area of your shirt we will have thing 4." Brad smiled.

"Wow you have thought about this" I smiled.

"Yeah i'v always wanted to tell my parents that way one day" Brad smiled. "What about the boys and Kirstie?" Brad asked.

"Well we could put Barnaby in I'm gonna be a big brother shirt and see if they catch on to it" I smiled.

"YES! that is gonna be funny" Brad chuckled.

"Who should we tell first?" I asked.

"The boys and Kirstie" Brad said.

(Group chat with the boys, Kirstie and Y/n)

BradleyBear: All of you come over to mine and Y/n's place for dinner?

Jems: Me and Kirstie say sure!

Con: I say sure.

Trissy: I say sure!!!!!!

MrsSimpson: See you all at 5pm!

MrsMcVey: Can't wait!

(End of text)

(5pm)

Barnaby was in his big brother shirt and everyone was arriving we had Barnaby up in his room asleep.

"Hellooooo" All 4 of them shouted as Brad opened the door.

"Hello" Brad chuckled.

Everyone came in and sat on the couch talking.

"I'll go get Barnaby" Brad smiled.

"Oooo yes let's see baby boy" Tris said.

"How has things been with Barnaby? Like has he said anymore words?" James asked.

"He's been good but not saying anymore words yet" I smiled and Brad came in with Barnaby and gave him to Connor.

"Hey cutie" Connor said not noticing the shirt.

"What does his shirt say?" Brad asked.

"Big brother" Connor smiled.

Everyone looked straight at me and Brad except Connor.

"Omg Congrats" Everyone but Connor said.

"Why what happened" Connor asked.

"Dumbo think about what his shirt says" James chuckled.

"OMG! are you pregnant?" Connor shouted excitedly.

"Yes" Me and Brad chuckled.

"Baby number 2" Everyone cheered we then had dinner and spent the rest of the night talking about pregnancy and what we think the gender will be. 

(The next day)

Today we are telling Bradleys family. We were all in our thing shirts and I had a jumper on to cover it until they take the photo. 

Anne, Derek and Nat arrived and we had lunch and then it was "photo" time. 

"Do you guys mind taking a photo of us?" Brad asked handing his mum his phone.

"Sure sweetie" Anne smiled.

I took off my jumper and stood next to brad and Barnaby.

"Awww cute shirts" Anne smiled not noticing but Nat and Derek were smiling and realising what was happening.

"Here is the photo" Anne said handing back the phone making me and Brad laugh.

"What?" Anne asked.

"Honey look at Y/n's shirt" Derek chuckled.

"OMG! ARE YOU PREGNANT?" Anne shouted excitedly as she realised.

"Yes" Me and Brad chuckled.

"Barnaby's gonna be a big brother!" Everyone cheered.

BradleyWillSimpson

Liked by Y/nSimpson, JamesMcVey, KirstieMcVey, ConnorBall, TristanEvans, DerekSimpson

BradleyWillSimpson: Family of 3 about to be a family of 4! We are pregnant! xx @Y/nSimpson <3

Y/nSimpson: Can't wait to meet baby number 2! xxxx

ConnorBall: So excited! xxxx

TristanEvans: Happy Connor finally got what was happening haha! xxxx

JamesMcVey: Can't wait to meet the little one! xxxx

KirstieMcVey: Barnaby is gonna be the best big brother ever! xxxx

DerekSimpson: Can't wait! xxxx

Anne-MarieSimpson: Grandchildren are a gift from God!  xxxx

NatSimpson: Can't wait! I'm so excited! xxxx

View More Comments...

A/N: I hope you are enjoying the story! By the way imagine the people in Brads post as you and Brad and your family!