Boy or Girl?

(TIME SKIP to baby number 2 Gender Reveal)

Today we are finding out if our second baby is a boy or girl. Me and Brad have been excited to find out. I am currently 6 months pregnant with baby number 2 and me and Brad decided to wait until now to find out the gender. We are having a small gender reveal as we don't really like having big parties. 

Everyone except me and Brad were in either Blue or pink. Pink if they think girl, Blue if they think boy. Me and Bradley are in white. I'm in a white dress and Brad is in a white top with white jeans. Connor is in pink, Tristan is in blue, James is in pink, Kirstie is in pink, Nat is in pink, Anne is in pink, Derek is in blue and Barnaby is in blue. Barnaby can now say short words and when we asked him if he thinks it's a boy or girl he said boy so we put him in blue clothes.

This time to find out the gender we are having, we are having a box that we will open and if a girl pink balloons will come out and if boy blue balloons will come out. The only person that knows the gender is the doctor so she send the gender to a baby gender reveal planner that set it up.

"Ready to find out the gender?" Bradley asked as he held Barnaby in his arms around the box and everyone was standing waiting for us to open the box.

"Yes" I smiled excited.

"3"

"2"

"1"

We opened the box and... PINK! Balloons came out! 

"It's a girl!" Everyone shouted. 

"We are gonna have a daughter!" Brad said spinning me around.

"Sister" Barnaby said.

"Yes bubba your gonna have a little sister" I smiled as Barnaby jumped up and down.

"Congrats guys!" Connor yelled.

"Yes we will have a little girl running around the studio" Tris smiled.

"I'm so happy for you both" Kirstie smiled.

"Thank you" Me and Brad said smiling.

"I cannot wait to meet her!" James said excited.

We were now inside talking.

"So do you think you and James will have kids anytime soon?" I asked Kirstie.

"Well we are thinking about trying for a baby" Kirstie smiled.

"Yes! I really want Barnaby and this little one to have another little kid to play with" I said pointing to my bump.

"Yeah it would be cute all our kids running around together" Kirstie smiled.

BradleyWillSimpson

Liked by Y/nSimpson, JamesMcVey, KirstieMcVey, ConnorBall, TristanEvans, DerekSimpson

BradleyWillSimpson: Baby number 2 is a... GIRL!  I love my little family with @Y/nSimpson xx

Y/nSimpson: I cannot wait to meet this little girl! I hope she has her dads sweet heart! xxxx

ConnorBall: I hope she doesn't have her mums sassy attitude! Joking I love you sis! xx

JamesMcVey: Can't wait to meet her! xxxx

KirstieMcVey: I can't wait! xxxx

TristanEvans: Can't wait! xxxxxxxxx

DerekSimpson: I can't wait to meet the princess! xx

Anne-MarieSimpson: Yes we adding another girl to the mix! xx

NatSimpson: I can already tell her and Barnaby are gonna have the best sibling relationship ever! xxxx

View More Comments...