I love you!

(2 days later)

Me and Brad have been spending the last 2 days cuddling and hanging out. Brad is the best. He makes me feel like the only girl in the world. 

I woke up in Brads room and he was asleep next to me. I quietly got up and went into my room without waking up Brad. Once I got in my room I had a quick shower. Then did my hair, make up and got dressed. This is what I'm wearing:

I then went downstairs to be the only one awake

I then went downstairs to be the only one awake. I made all the boys breakfast and had my own. It was 9am and the boys were still asleep. I decided to go out and chill on the chairs near the pool. I left a note at the boys breakfast on the hot plate that I made it for them.

(THE NOTE)

Hey Boys

I made y'all breakfast. You're welcome.

Y/n xxxxxxx

(END OF NOTE)

I was sitting on the chairs outside when I heard someone come out the back.

"Hey babe, thanks for breakfast." Brad said pecking my lips and sitting next to me.

"I love you" I blurted out and then realised what I said. "I'm um sorry I-" I said nervously

"I love you too" Brad cut me off. "I'm glad you said it, i'v wanted to since I asked you out" Brad smiled.

We then cuddled on the pool chairs until James Yelled out.

"Yo 1.Y/n thank you for breakfast and 2. come inside." James shouted.

"looks like we better go inside" Brad chuckled holding my hand and walking inside. 

"Tonight we are having a party. Y/n invite anyone you want all our friends will be here as well" Connor said.

"Okay" I smiled.

"oh and thanks for breakfast" Connor and Tris said at the same time making me laugh.

"Oh yeah and it will be a sit down party so don't worry about dressing up too fancy" James said.

"Sit down party?" I said confused.

"It's basically where you sit and we play games like truth or dare and all that." Brad smiled.

"Okay what time do I tell people to come?" I asked even though I prob won't invite anyone.

"6pm" Connor replied.

(5pm)

I was up in my room getting ready. This is what I'm wearing: 

Without the heels inside I'm wearing white converses

Without the heels inside I'm wearing white converses. And I straightened my hair and put on make up. I put on some nice earrings as well. 

knock knock I heard from the door.

"Come in" I said.

Then James walked in.

"Hi Y/n, you look nice." James smiled.

"Thanks, you look okay too I guess" I said sarcastically.

"well my girlfriend Kirstie is coming and I told her to come early so she can meet you" James chuckled.

"Okay I'll come down in a second" I smiled. Then James smiled and walked out.

I put on my favourite perfume and then went down stairs.

"Hey babe, you look hot" Brad said biting his lip and kissing me.

"You don't look to bad yourself" I chuckled kissing him back.

Then James came in with Kirstie.

"Hello this is Kirstie" James aid introducing her.

"Hello Y/n it's nice to finally meet you" Kirstie smiled.

"Hello it's nice to meet you too" I smiled back.

"Well me and Brad will be outside. Yell out if you want us" James smiled.

Brad then kissed me and left with James.

"So how have you been?" Kirstie asked taking a seat.

"Good and you?" I smiled and sat down as well.

"Yeah it's been good" Kirstie smiled.

"So how long have you and James been dating?" I asked.

"6 months today." Kirstie smiled. "What about you and Brad?" Kirstie smirked.

"Well me and Brad have only been together for like 6 days" I chuckled and so did Kirstie.

Me and Kirstie sat talking and getting to know each other when a whole lot of guys ran into the room. And then Brad and James came over.

"So turns out you guys are the only girls here tonight" Brad chuckled.

"oh" Me and Kirstie laughed.

"Who wants to play never have I ever" Connor cheered walking in the room.

Everyone cheered and then we all sat down I was in between Brad and Kirstie. And then James was next to Kirstie on the other side.

"Oooo who are these sexy ladies here" Drunk Jake said.

"They are Y/n and Kirstie. Kirstie is dating James and Y/n is dating Brad so they are taken" Tris said.

"Well let's get started" Connor said.

The whole game I felt this guy staring at me. I ignored it because I didn't want to cause any drama.

Everyone but Me, Kirstie, James and Brad were drunk. 

"Y/n and Kirstie we will be back we are just going to check on Connor and Tris" James said as him and Brad got up and looked for them.

Me and Kirstie were talking when Mike and Jake came over.

"Hey sexy lady's" Jake smirked coming over.

"Go away Jake" Kirstie said.

Jake sat next to Kirstie and held her tight so she couldn't move Mike then did the same to me without saying anything.

"Ummm we have to go" I said as me and Kirstie tried to get up.

"Your not going anywhere without me" Mike said.

They then dragged us upstairs and no one could see or hear us because of everything going on.

"Let us go you pervs" Kirstie said trying to get back downstairs.

They then pulled us into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Time for some real fun" Jake smirked.

Me and Kirstie started trying to get out but they were too strong.