Baby Girl Arrives!

(TIME SKIP to Y/n being 9 months pregnant with Baby Girl. Kirstie and James are 2 months pregnant. Connor is dating a girl names Emily. Tris is single)

(2pm)

Me and Kirstie were in the car talking as we just finished our coffee when I started feeling pain. The boys were all at mine and Brads house with Barnaby. 

"OUCH!" I said from beside Kirstie.

"What's wrong?" Kirstie asked worried. 

"I think the baby's coming"I gasped as the pain got worse.

"I'll call James" Kirstie said calling James.

Brads POV

I was sitting on the couch with Barnaby on my lap when James got a call from Kirstie.

"JAMES Y/N AND BRADS BABY IS COMING MEET AT THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!" We heard Kirstie scream through the phone.

"OMG we are coming" James said back before Kirstie hung up.

"Me and Tris will stay here with Barnaby" Connor said getting Barnaby off me.

"Thank you" I said before running out and getting into James car with the baby bag.

We drove to the hospital as fast as we could. And then ran up to the front desk told the lady Y/n's name and then ran to the room she is in.

Y/n's POV

I was screaming in pain when Brad and James ran in the room.

"Babe I'm here" Brad said running over to me and rubbing my back.

"She is in a lot of pain so can't talk much" The nurse explained. "Y/n if you can would you be able to give me a number out of 10 of the pain" The nurse asked.

"8" I said but then worse pain on so I said " 9".

"Well we will get the doctor to see how long til baby is here" The nurse said leaving to get the baby.

"I love you" Brad said kissing my hand as he rubbed my back.

"I love you too" I said through pain.

The doctor then came in a checked on me. James and Kirstie went back to mine and Brads to help Connor and Tris look after Barnaby. 

"It's time to start pushing" The doctor smiled.

(10pm)

I felt a sharp pain go across my body and then heard a baby cry. I looked up and they layed her on my chest and Brad cut the cord. 

"She's here" Brad said as tears ran down his face.

"Yeah" I said crying myself.

(9am)

I woke up and saw my baby girl in the baby trolley next to me. And Brad sitting on the fold out bed on his phone.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"Good morning super hot momma" Brad said getting up and kissing my forehead.

We then had breakfast that Brad went and picked up since we both didn't like the hospital food.

After breakfast Brad texted the group.

(Group chat with everyone)

BradleyBear: Good morning! Who wants to meet baby girl?

Jems: ME!

Con:ME!

MrsMcVey: Me!!!!