New Day!

(The same night, same time)

They then pulled us into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Time for some real fun" Jake smirked.

Me and Kirstie started trying to get out but they were too strong.

We started herring banging on the door and shouting.

Me and Kirstie knew it was James and Brad.

"Help" me and Kirstie yelled so they could hear us.

"Don't sorry girls we are coming" Brad yelled trying to unlock the door.

Jake and Mike then started climbing out the bathroom window. Just as they got out Brad and James slammed the door open.

"Are you okay? Did they do anything?" Brad asked hugging me.

"I'm fine, they didn't have time to anything thankfully" I said hugging Brad back.

"There jerks" Kirstie said as she hugged James.

"Yeah they won't be back" James said hugging Kirstie tight.

(The next day)

"Good morning" I said to Brad as I woke up to him on his phone.

"Morning gorgeous" Brad smiled putting down his phone and kissing me.

"Your morning hair is cute" I smiled playing with his hair.

"Your morning voice and face is cute" Brad smiled kissing me. "I love you Y/n" Brad said breaking the kiss.

"I love you too" I smiled and then Brad started kissing me again.

Brad then started kissing my neck leaving hickeys all over my neck and down my chest. He then took of my shirt and Bra and started sucking on my tits and then before we knew it we were both naked. Brad then entered my and started thrusting in and out going faster and faster. it felt amazing, I'm happy Brad was the person I lost my virginity to and I hope he is the last and only person I do it with. Me and Brad then released at the same time moaning extremely loudly.

"I'm going to go get ready for the day" I smiled getting out of Brads bed.

"Don't gooooo" Brad complained.

"I won't be long" I said kissing him and then leaving. 

I then went to my room and had a quick shower. I got dressed, did my make up and my hair. This is what I'm wearing:

I then went back to Brads room after putting on my favourite perfume

"I'm back" I smiled walking into Brads room.

"Hey sexy" He said still in bed.

"What you doing?" I asked sitting on his lap.

"Kissing you" He said then started kissing me slowly and passionately. I really do love this boy with my whole heart.

"You gonna get up?" I asked pulling away from the kiss before it went further. 

"I guess" Brad chuckled. 

"Can I pick you outfit? Pleaseeeeeee" I begged with my bottom lip out.

"Sure cutie" Brad chuckled. 

I then picked a Blue short with grew pants.

"How do I look?" Brad asked stepping out of the bathroom dressed in the outfit.

"Give us a spin" I chuckled. Brad then spun around. "you look perfect" I smiled.

"Not as perfect as you babe" Brad smiled. 

"I love you so much Brad" I said kissing him.

"I love you so so so much more" Brad said kissing me again.

"Impossible" I said continuing the kiss.

"Anything is possible when it comes to you" Brad smiled.

"Okay love birds breakfast is on the table." Tris chuckled as he heard it all.

Me and Brad then went downstairs and had breakfast.

After breakfast we sat out side by the pool talking with the others. For the rest of the day we just hung out by the pool and went out for dinner and then to bed. I slept in my room tonight and Brad slept in his.