Cost

Someone was running.
Why?
It looked like a man. This person was dressed in baggy clothes, their head was covered as well as their half face.

Far, far away you could see a man running after, this person but you couldn't be sure, he was wearing a suit really elegant suit while the other person was opposite.

Till unknown person disappeared and men wearing a suit, stopped to get some breath, he was pretty chubby and looked old.

The unknown person looked back and noticed that the men who ran after it, lost them.
To be sure person ran more for a bit.

And started walking, to a more busy place. The person walked to the closest store and went to the bathroom.

The person made sure to lock it and only then took off the mask and cape.

It was a girl.

Then she took of the baggy clothes, under them were skirts and a t-shirt.

She grabbed her backpack and pulled out scissors.

The girl made her hair in a ponytail and cut her hair, she took out a hairband that now was barely holding the hair.

After that, she opened the sink and washed her face with water to take off the makeup.

She opened her other bag and took out masculine oversized clothes.

The girl went through, backpack to check.
There was some cash and passport that was probably fake.

It was pretty late so she called a taxi.

Thank God the cashier wasn't there and couldn't see her leaving.

The taxi was thereafter some minutes.
She asked to drive her to the train station while trying to hide her face.

Before going to the train station she looked at the city, how much she would like to stay here, but she can't if she wants to live.

New country, new start.

She sat on the bench.

It was 22:03
The train comes in 22:20

Some businessmen came her way, was he from the bank? Was he a spy?

-"Good afternoon, young lady!"

Girls' eyes opened wide, how could he know?

-"Good afternoon," she tried to stay as calm as possible.

No matter how much she knew not looking back at least once in unpolite, she still stared at the ground.

-"Wanna play a game?"

-"We are strangers"

-"Well I know a lot about you"

The girl froze, he knew she has a lot of credits and now he is gonna kill her.

-"Mavisa Garcia, you are 19, born in Russia, got her to make money but now you are drowning in credits so you bought a ticket to run away."

Mavisa's heart started to beat.

-"Sure, what game it is?" Mavisa knew there is nothing to lose anymore.

He opened his case-"blue or red?"