The opossite

Mavisa woke up in some room, her head was hurting, and didn't know where she was which made her even more stressed.

She got out of bed and noticed the camera in this room.

Mavisa ran to the door, it was locked so she banged at the door.

-"I am locked, here someone help me!"Mavisa tried to say it as loud as possible, but nothing.

She banged at door one more time.

When she heard someone's voice, it sounded like a robot.

-"Wake up and be ready after 10 minutes, a reminder for the new ones put on the uniform and mask, that is on the chair,"

Mavisa looked at the chair, there were red oversized pants, a t-shirt, a red jacket, and shoes.

There were some other things, Mavisa had no clue what they were.

The new ones so there are more people?

Mavisa dressed in the uniform and then looked at these two other objects.

Some full-face cover with a triangle on it and blackhead cover that covered face except eyes.

She put both of them on and then over red jackets cape.

What if this is the game?

Mavisa looked around the room, there were on table and chair, one bed, this huge camera, a men's toilet?

When she noticed the timer, there were 52second left, how is she gonna lock the door.

She looked at the cabin when she heard some key sound while walking.

Keys could be in uniform.

Mavisa searched for them in the jacket's pocket, nothing.

She decided to jump in a place to hear where it was when she realized it was in the pants pocket.

Mavisa saw that there is only some seconds so she went to lock the door as fast as possible.

She opened them and looked around, there were other cabins like hers as well, and other people dressed in this red uniform, she was wearing.

-"The new ones stay where you are and those who are here for some time go to training, it's really important soon new players will appear, and you will need to be ready!" Some voice Mavisa heard before minutes talked again.

What players, aren't they playing?

A lot of people walked somewhere and only a few stayed, one of them was Mavisa.

When others already were gone, someone with black clothes and a black mask came.

Mavisa recognized this voice it was the same one as the voice who gave them commands.

-"From this day you are in my group as well as others, you all have the same rules. Inside your cabin are these 3 rules."

Mavisa stayed silent. What are those rules?

-"We are players?" Someone asked

-"No, you all are gonna look for players and if needed kill them," he walked closer to Mavisa.

-"From now on you belong to the creator of this game," he continued

-"What?"

Mavisa froze.