Day 1

The game has started, all players are in the same room still sleeping while Mavisa is getting ready as well as other workers.
Today the doll will do the job, not sure how but no worker hands will be dirty today.

30 more seconds

29

20

10

Mavisa picked the keys and opened the door.

Mavisa almost forgot that she is picked in the main group when she opened the door. In her line only she was outside of the room.

Or she messed uptime, no it can't be the timer was right there, while overthinking Mavisa noticed another worker.

She didn't mess up anything, it was the right time.

You could see more and more workers coming to players' rooms, all tringles, and one square.

Other workers, expect those who cheek on new players and keeps eye on them are already in their places, but workers that are not in any of these groups will come out of rooms when players will need to wake up.

The main group walked beside workers with square masks.
Some were on the left side others on the right side.

Mavisa was on the left side, she choose to be in the end as well, but by herself.
She was way newer to this and just have started training so this could be safer.

And not even after a long time

Players were woken up by alarm and then as well walked the main group

Hundreds of beds, how are the beds not gonna fall on other players and crush them, Mavica thought.

She was holding her gun as well as other workers.

Players have just noticed they are in a strange place.

Lights were so bright, they probably almost blinded someone who was just in the dark and now in this light.

Chaos started to grow when more and more players fully woke up.

All dressed in the same uniforms just different numbers.

-"Game nr.1 will start at the moment," the worker with the square on his mask told.

Players all were confused, of course, they knew there will be a game but none expected something like this and with so many players.

None of them knows how serious this is, but they all thought something way lighter and brighter, than what the game offers.

"money or death"
No other options.

The doors opened since players all were ready to go.

Two specials players who thought how fun this is gonna be.

But before that Mavisa and her main group led them to take photos.

All they thought was a selfie-and one game with some slap or money as the person who offered them to play this game did.

Yeah, Mavisa now knows she was tricked.
There is no prize just protection from the outside world.
But players on the other hand can be free and get money.

Better choose blue.

Players were standing in the line to take a photo, for the use of an electric photo wall.

When players die, their photo disappears from the wall.

Some were joking, some giving the biggest smile, and some trying to figure something they don't need to.

When all 456 pictures were taken, the game could almost begin.

The main group needs to stand behind the doll while taking a look at the players.

Mavisa and others from the group got ready, they entered the playing room before all players and stood beside the door.

It looked creepy, she was standing beside three. Wearing a dress and her hair in a ponytail

Portrayed as an innocent little girl in a playroom that looked innocent as well, the bright sky painted on the walls, many childish elements.

Now when workers and Mavisa were in their place players were let inside the room.

They all examined the room, some of them noticed that looking up the real sky and some birds were flying and some noticed the doll.

When all players came in, the doors were locked right after and now they could finally find out what game they are playing.

"Red light, green light."

Robot doll explained the rules, the game plays just like kids game called "red light, green light" just the player who got caught is eliminated.

Now let the game begin.

The creepy doll started to count the well-known song.

While other players were confused and decide to stay where they are, the guy with blonde hair started to run.

He tried to freeze when the song ended but he still moved.
Doll scanned him and shoot.

Players thought it was just a joke while Mavisa could feel her heart jump, the gun was so loud and the player had no clue how serious the game is.

The doll turned around and his friend came to him, this time more players joined him.

He cheeked on his friend when finally after seeing blood, he couldn't notice it.
He looked so shocked and scared just a moment ago he thought this was just a game.
While worrying he forgot about the rules and tried to run to the door, and that's when the doll turned around.

He got to shoot, his blood splashed over women's faces who started to scream, players ran to the door side when

One by one got to shoot, it still didn't stop half of the players hoping they could survive.
More and more blood splashed, dead bodies all over the ground, laying on each other.