Scaner

The view was drastic, no words can explain how Mavisa felt seeing it.
Players still didn't understand the game and, more and more players were on top of each other.

Doors were splashed with fresh blood.

But some players stayed in their places, one of them was 067, Mavisa memorized her after yesterday.

More than a hundred players got to shoot just in the second red light.

And when everyone who didn't follow the rules, no matter their excuses got eliminated, the game continued.

The doll turned around and started to sing.
Others didn't move, when some old men who happily tried to reach the end moved.
It was the creator of it, his number was 001.

He froze when the doll turned around, knowing he could move but it still wouldn't shoot him, the doll didn't scan him like other players, that is why he was calm.

When the doll started to sing again, the old men's movement encouraged other players.

Some got shot after moving in the next turn, others later.

But the old man crossed the line, he got on the other side.
He was full of happiness, even others' death in front of didn't change.

More and more players crossed the final line.

Others were so close but it wasn't enough.

Number 067 crosses the line.

One man was about to cross the line but he felt, when someone caught him at the last second, the doll looked around and turned back again.

What kind of luck do these men have?

Both of them crossed the line in the last seconds.

Some players didn't make it in time.

The time has ended and, they all got shoot.

None was skipped by accident.

The game has ended.

More like half is dead and the other survived.

The doors opened, all these dead bodies were pushed away.

Players were led back to their room.

While Mavisa and other workers this time stayed to clean this place.

Some of the bodies were not even dead, they were breathing while put in boxes.

Mavisa could start to feel sick, all of these liters of warm blood.

Mavisa saw some of the workers getting dizzy, he tried to clean but looked like he could faint any second.

Mavisa stopped doing her job and came to help him.

At the start, he wanted to do it himself, but Mavisa let him rest and did the job herself, as well as hers.

When she turned around she saw that the workers she was helping have faithed.

She couldn't find his number to ask someone or carry herself him to his cabin.

When she noticed workers who just scanned another helper.

She walked to him.
-"Could you scan, worker right there, he fainted and I need his number to know where to carry him" when Mavisa realized she have talked without permission.

The workers walked to him, acting like Mavisa didn't just followed one of the rules.
He scanned him and carried him to probably to a cabin with his number.

Mavisa followed, the worker, to be sure he carries him there.

Workers stopped at one of the cabin doors to number 103.
He put him down and searched for the keys, then he gave the keys to Mavisa and picked him up.

Mavisa opened the doors and the worker went inside the cabin to put him down.

When he closed the doors, he took out the scanner and scanned Mavisa.

He looked and walked away.

-"I think I need to know your number as well," Mavisa stopped him, and before he could say anything she grabbed the scanner.

Number 29...