六 (Six)

(Third Person POV)

Masaki Hanada had met a lot of people throughout his 30 years of living. A lot of them, he would admit, had made an impact on him in one way or another.

Koan-Akinari Kazuya?

To Masaki, Koan had made the biggest impact.

Masaki had never met anyone else like Koan and maybe that was where the...interest came from.

All Masaki knew was that he'd spent a long time looking for Koan and, now that he'd found him, he needed to figure out what to do.

He walked into the gym with Suni and a few other men behind him. Seeing Renzo behind the desk speaking to a Russian looking man, they kept moving further inside.

Masaki looked around to see about ten men working out, sparring, and talking. It was late in the day and it was Saturday so he wasn't surprised by the amount of people there.

"Don't we need to sign up?" Suni asked.

He looked back to see Renzo still talking to the Russian.

"We can go wait for him to finish and then sign up." Eisen offered and Masaki nodded.

They walked off and Masaki stood there looking around.

He was looking for Koan.

He spotted Koan's office, but the lights were out and the door was shut.

Masaki didn't believe in luck.

To him, it was fate when a man came out of the locker room yelling.

"See you tomorrow, Koan!" The man yelled as the door shut behind him.

He gripped the duffel bag tighter in his hand before he headed for the locker room. There was no one in the locker area. No one that he could see anyway.

But then he turned the corner and came upon the showers.

Having been to prison, Masaki had no issues seeing people naked. After being there for a while, modesty was the last thing on your mind. You were less worried about the person next to you staring at your dick and more worried about if they were going to stab you or bash your head into the wall.

That being said, he was slightly stunned by the sight in front of him.

It was a very naked, very wet Koan who was just finishing his shower.

Masaki watched in a trance like state as Koan wrapped a thin towel around his waist and strode out of the shower. His steps faltered briefly when he saw Masaki standing there watching him.

Masaki knew he should've looked away, turned his back and given him some privacy, but he couldn't bring himself to do that.

Koan's muscles were strained from working out, accentuating the veins in his defined, toned, and bulky arms and hands. Showing off his broad, sculpted chest, his carved abs, emphasizing his eight-pack, and the V on his hips.

Koan ignored Masaki as he walked to the locker he always used and pulled out clothes. He slipped on his usual attire consisting of sweatpants and a t-shirt while Masaski continued staring at him.

Ignoring Masaki was getting harder and harder for Koan. He was about to snap when the door opened and Roland came strolling in.

"Hey." Roland smiled, walking over to a locker a few down from Koan's.

"Hey." Koan gave him a nod.

"Finished for the day?"

"Yeah." He answered, shoving his sweaty clothes into his bag.