七 (Seven)

A/N:

IMPORTANT!!

Okay, so I don't know your Wattpad name but you know who you are. You sent me this via Snapchat along with other pictures trying to picture Koan's hair and eyes and I told you I'd probably use this to help others picture them so here it is.

This is what Koan's hair looks like, but a little bit longer.  His eyes are a tiny bit more brighter too but it's as close to anything I've come across.

To be honest, the guy in picture may be close to Koan, but Koan is very much Japanese and has dimples, but that's 100%  his hair and eyes. Remember, Koan is...adorably hot and sexily innocent looking.

Guy in the drawing is still hella cute though.

Enjoy!

-B.

(PS. Thank you to you who sent me this pic. Feel free to drop your Wattpad name or message me on here if you want!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~
(Arielle's POV)

"One week."

"What?"

"Everyone here has already gone once or twice and it'll be a great learning experience for you. It'll be great for your career."

"One week?"

"Seven days and six nights."

I bit my lip as I thought about it.

Seven days.

Seven days away from Koan.

Six nights.

Six nights without Koan.

"Can I think about it?"

"You have the rest of today to think about it. Need your answer tonight. Plane leaves in two days." He walked away and I groaned.

"What is there to think about?" Simone asked, sitting beside me. "I went last year and it was fantastic."

"Then how about you go this year too?"

"No can do. Every nurse up here has to go at least once and since you haven't gone..."

"I either go this year or next year? There's no getting out of it?"

"Afraid not. If I were you though, I'd definitely go this year instead of next."

"Why is that?"

"This year they're combining two conferences to make one big one. Twice the classes, twice the information, twice the free stuff, and you won't be alone."

"Won't be alone? What do you mean?"

"They're sending two people this year since it's technically two conferences. Not sure who though." She shrugged. "Also, every year they have a big fancy dinner about every night with some insanely good food. You'd be insane not to go."

I spent the next few hours of work thinking about it and trying to find a...sane and reasonable excuse not to go.

I came up with nothing.

I let out a groan as I collapsed on the couch to wait for Koan. He got home a while later and sat beside me.

"What's wrong?" He asked, seeing my pout.

"There's this big nursing conference thing that the hospital always sends a nurse to with all expenses paid. It's seven days and six nights in California."