Chapter three

A year later- Rin's kidnapping-

Y/n's POV-

Rin was kidnapped and Kakashi went to go save her. I followed but what I saw was horrendous. Kakashi used his chidori to pierce Rin's heart. I run up to Rin and hold her dead corpse.  "K-Kakashi. What did you do," I managed to say through the shock. Kakashi had a shocked expression and fainted. I picked up Rin's body and walked over to Kakashi. I held Rin close to me and began to cry. "Rin. Why did you have to leave me too," I said, shedding tears. Little did I know, I was being watched.

Obito's POV-

Kakashi killed Rin. I can't believe what I just witnessed. I then saw Y/n. Despite everything that happened she still tried to help Rin. I then saw her weak. She was trying to fight sleep but she must have not slept in so long. I went over after they all passed out. The criminals were about to kill Kakashi and Y/n but I killed them. I then walked up to Y/n and she was crying in her sleep. "Obito. Rin. Please come home safely," she whispered. I then kissed her cheek. I forgot that she confessed her love. Maybe my feelings for Rin were false and my feelings for Y/n are real. I questioned myself before I saw the time and returned to Madara Uchiha.

Y/n's POV-

We made it back to the leaf village and Kakashi kept waking up thinking about killing Rin. It really affected him. I comforted him as he cried in my arms. "I can't wash the blood off my hands," he cried. I held him closer and he stopped to look at me. "She jumped in front of you when you were about to attack the enemy. It's not your fault Kakashi. We have lost Obito and Rin but we have to think about this. We still have Minato and Kushina (Minato's wife). You also have me," I said as I embraced him. I stayed with him for two weeks before I decided to leave. "Y/n. What are you doing," asked Kakashi coming out of his room after seeing me box up things. "I'm moving out. I overstayed my welcome and it's time for me to go," I said as I finished packing. "You can't leave. I need you," he said. "Ya right. You're fourteen years old so man up. I understand how traumatic your experience has been with your father, obito and Rin but people might get the wrong idea if I stay here. Minato is about to become Hokage, so you need to be there for him and his wife," I said as I began to walk out of the door. Kakashi then grabbed my wrist. "I love you though," he whispered quietly but I heard it clearly. "You what," I said in shock. That's when Guy came running up and challenging Kakashi which gave me a chance to slip away from this awkward situation. "Y/n," yelled kakashi. I just kept running. There is no way I could face him now. Ever since Obito and Rin died, I visited their graves every week and never missed them. I might have even gone to Obito's three times a week. "I'm sorry Obito. If only I was the one who was killed. You might have been able to protect Rin. Why am I so useless," I said as I started to brawl my eyes out. My long lasting stress was finally let out.