Kakashi or Obito

Kakashi ending-

Y/n's POV-

Me and Kakashi were expecting a baby which meant I stayed at headquarters during the war. That's when I felt a force flying towards us. "Get down," I yelled. I used my chakra to protect everyone but to no avail. I only lived. Luckily I was lending most of my chakra to protecting my child. I got up from the rubble and started running towards where Kakashi was. "K-Kakashi," I yelled while running. He looked shocked at me here. He hugged me, happy that me and our baby were still alive. I then looked up to see that Obito had absorbed the ten tails. "Obito. When I died, I spoke to Rin," I yelled. He was in shock, along with Kakashi. Kakashi was shocked that I knew Obito was alive. "She said, "I know but I wanted Kakashi to love me. I felt that Obito was a brother to me. When he died I was sad but wasn't devastated. Turns out he lived. Good for him." What do you have to say to that," I said. He never replied.

In the end Obito died saving not only Kakashi but Naruto as well. Me and Kakashi got married and he became the official 6th hokage. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy who looks just like Kakashi. I couldn't be happier with my beautiful family.

Obito ending-

Y/n's POV-
My child was killed in the attack at the headquarters and I barely survived. I ran towards the battlefield to see Neji Hyuuga about to get stabbed. I stepped in his place and got impaled. "Y/n," yelled Kakashi as he ran to me and held me in his arms. "I can't hold it back Kakashi so I guess this is goodbye. I wish you the best and make sure to help Naruto and Sasuke on the right path. Thank you so much," I said before I died. I then met Rin, Jiraiya, Itachi and many more people. I then see Obito enter. "Obito," I yelled as I embraced him. "Hey Y/n. Will you marry me," he said. I was shocked. We're dead so does it even matter. I didn't care anymore. I was finally with the people I cherish. I'm sorry Kakashi. I wish you true happiness.