Chapter eight

It's been a while hasn't it," I said as I giggled. Kakashi didn't speak. He hugged me so tightly. "Did you really leave the Akatsuki," he asked. I nodded my head. He formed a smile behind his mask. "Now I can confess," he whispered. This caught my attention. I completely forgot about when he confessed to me all those years ago. "I love you, Y/n, so will you be my girlfriend," he asked. My heart dropped. It's true that I liked Kakashi more than a friend but what about Obito. I haven't seen him in months and maybe leaving the Akatsuki. I will die, I just know it. It most likely will be Hidan or Obito but I know that it'll happen before long. I sigh before answering. "I can't. When leaving the Akatsuki, you tend to not live long. Orochimaru was different because he's always on the move and is really powerful but Ob- I mean Tobi will find me. He'll kill me with no hesantance considering I know his plan," I said, upset.

Kakashi signed. "Then that's why I need to protect you. If you die I die. I won't leave the woman I love to die," he said. My heart was racing before I decided to pull down his mask and kiss him. He was in shock but kissed back. "Alright. I'll hold you to your promise," I said before walking back into the Hokage's office. Little did I know, Obito was watching in secret.

Obito's POV-

Y/n finally met with Kakashi. He's the person who killed Rin, and Rin was the person I loved. Then what was Y/n? Was she someone I loved as well or was she just a friend I really liked. She even kissed him. I felt so much anger deep inside but I needed to ask emotionless. She was my girl yet it was her who kissed him. She's even leaving the Akatsuki to go home to the village. This pissed me off so much. I love her or at least I think so. I then left and went back to the Akatsuki headquarters. "We need to kill Y/n l/n," I said emotionlessly. The rest of the Akatsuki were shocked but understood.

During Asuma vs Hidan-

Y/n's POV-
I decided to go with Asuma, Kotetsu, Izumo, and Shikamaru. We met with Hidan and Kazuka. "Why if it isn't the traitor Y/n L/n," said Hidan. I looked down in shame before Asuma spoke. "Y/n was one of us who was forced to join you. She was only now freed," he yelled. Oh Asuma. You really are an amazing friend. We then began to fight. In the end Asuma was killed. "I want a cigarette," he said before Shikamaru placed one in his mouth. The cigarette then fell onto him and the rain put it out. I was crying so hard for the first time in a while. "I will kill all Akatsuki members myself," I said before walking away. I then went to the Akatsuki hideout and saw Tobi with nobody else there. "I knew you'd come back," he said. "Why? Why did you let Asuma die? He grew up with us," I yelled bursting into tears. Obito came up with a trashy reason.

I ran towards Obito with an attack but he grew transparent. "You're my girlfriend yet you betray the Akatsuki and cheat on me with Kakashi," he said conniving. I was in shock. 'Was he spying on me when Kakashi and I kissed.' That made me so mad that I attacked again. He kept avoiding me. "If you're going to avoid me every time then just kill me," I yelled. "In due time," he said before he disappeared completely. Did he really forget that I know everything about the Akatsuki? What an idiot. I then returned in time for Asuma's funeral. Asuma's girlfriend, Kuranai, was pregnant and I was so heartbroken for her. Her child wouldn't have a father. Shikamaru decided to be the child's teacher in the future which I found sweet.

At this point I was mad. I then remembered Itachi. He was going to die from a medical condition in his lungs. Sasuke was going to kill him which kind of hurt me considering I remember how innocent they were.