Chapter nine

Several weeks later-

I decided to go around in the village and I came across Tsunade talking to Jiraiya. Jiraiya then walked to me and he walked me away from Tsunade. "Hey, we need to talk. I'm going to fight Pain from the Akatsuki. He's the leader but you probably knew that. Is there anything that you can tell me about him," asked Jiraiya. "His real name is Yahiko but a man named Nagato is controlling his body. He also has a girl named Konan by his side. They were your students," I said. "Thanks Y/n. I can't believe they turned evil after everything that happened," he said as he patted me on the head. "Please Jiraiya stop treating me like a child. I'm almost thirty years old," I said as I held his hand. "I might not make it out alive," he said with no emotion.

"NO. YOU CAN'T DIE! WHAT ABOUT NARUTO! YOU MIGHT HAVE LOST MINATO AND YOUR TEACHER BUT YOU HAVE NARUTO. HE'S THE CHILD OF PROPHECY RIGHT," I yelled with tears in my eyes. He hugged me tightly. "I'm coming with you. There's no doubt. I'm not letting you die," I said, hugging him tightly. "If only you were a little older than I could have fallen in love with you. You care for me despite me being a failure. You really are an ideal woman," He said as he continued to pat my head.

The next day-
Me and Jiraiya left to go to the Akatsuki base. While we were there we did research on the town. We managed to get separated and I kept looking for Jiraiya. It became night very quickly. I then came across Pain. I get into a fighting position as he comes close. "I killed Jiraiya," he said with no emotion. My tears begin to fall as I begin to fill with rage. I managed to hurt Pain in the slightest but not enough. "I'll take your soul," he said. My mouth drops. So this is where I die. I deserve it.

A/n: Sorry for short chapter