Chapter six

Obito's POV-
I decided to ask Y/n to leave the leaf village. She seemed to stare into space for a minute before talking. "I can't. Kakashi is waiting for me. I might love you but I don't think I could betray the leaf village," said Y/n looking at the ground. I then kissed her. She looked shocked but embraced the kiss. "I guess I might join," she said flustered. I giggled at her cute action.

Time skip- one month

Kakashi's POV-
It's been a whole month since I've seen Y/n. I've heard rumors that she joined the Akatsuki but I don't buy it. Lord Third sent me on a mission to somewhere Y/n was last seen. I then got there and talked to a few people before seeing a girl with h/l, h/c and e/c. She was Y/n. I knew it. I ran towards her and grabbed her shoulder. She turned around. "K-Kashi," she said with heartbreak in her voice. I then hugged her tightly.

Y/n's POV-
I was unexpectedly pulled into a man's arms. He had gray hair which meant that it was Kakashi. Recently, Obito and I have become a couple after I joined the Akatsuki. I feel bad sometimes because Obito loves Rin but I couldn't help myself. Obito told me to never tell anyone that he was alive and that especially meant Kakashi. "Y/n, you worried me so much. I thought you were gone like my father, Rin, Obito, and Minato-sensei. I couldn't take it if I lost you," he said as he shed a tear. I then pat his head and embrace him tightly. "I'm sorry for worrying you but you should leave. This town is known for the criminals and especially the Akatsuki," I said sadly.

"What about you? You shouldn't be here then," he said. I then stepped back and got into a fighting stance. "I'm sorry Kakashi but as the newest member of the Akatsuki, I have to fight anyone who is a threat," I said coldly. He was shocked and sighed. He walked up to me and I got ready to fight but he just held my hands and kissed my forehead. I was shocked with his actions. He then began to walk away. "Kakashi wait," I yelled. "Y/n. I could never hurt you, that's why I'm leaving. I will be back one day to take you back to the leaf village even if you're a rogue ninja," he said. That was the last thing he said before disappearing in the mist that was reflected by the moonlight.