Chapter ten

My vision then grew dark and I was then left in pure darkness. I then saw Rin. "Hello Y/n," she said with her usual smile. I hugged her. "Obito- he -he loved you so much," I said, starting to shed tears. "I know but I wanted Kakashi to love me. I felt that Obito was a brother to me. When he died I was sad but wasn't devastated. Turns out he lived. Good for him," she said so heartlessly. "Obito is willing to start a war for you and that's how you react," I screamed. "Do you love Obito or Kakashi? You're supposedly Obito's girlfriend yet you kissed Kakashi," she said. She had me there. I could only come up with excuses. I sighed in defeat. " I still can't believe you're dead," she said. I stare at her for a minute before finally understanding what she said. "I-I'm dead," I asked, shocked. She nodded.

Around a few days later-

Y/n's POV-
I finally awoke. I was inside this tree with Konan and Naruto. I also saw a dead Nagato. He revived everyone for peace and I guess that included me but what about Jiraiya. I then glanced at Naruto who just noticed me. "Y/n-sensei," he yelled as he jumped on me. "Do you know," I asked. He nodded. I sigh and then look at Konan. "I'm leaving the Akatsuki," she said. I walked with her and then talked to her. "You know that Tobi wants the Rennagan so he'll find Nagato. Then there's you. I died several times and almost by him. What makes you think that you'll survive," I said. She sighed. I know I'll die by Tobi but that's a sacrifice I need to make for not only Yahiko but Nagato as well. All we wanted was peace. Please find a way to make the next generation one without war," she said. She then disappeared.

I walked to Naruto and he was upset. "What's wrong," I asked. "Kakashi-sensei is dead. I'm not sure if my sibling-student revived him," he said.

My heart dropped. I immediately ran towards the destroyed village and saw Kakashi lying on the ground. "K-Kashi. You can't leave me alone. I realize how stupid I was in leaving but I can't live without you," I said with tears. He then got up. "You can't live without me huh," he smirked. He then tackled me to the ground and kissed me. I was so happy that my heart began to flutter.

Around four days later-

Tsunade was injured from the fight and the 6th Hokage needs to be chosen. Kakashi went to a meeting with the village elders and it turns out Kakashi is becoming Hokage. When he returned, he was so happy. I jumped on him and embraced him. "I'm so happy for you babe," I said with a bright smile. "I just realised that we're like Minato and Kushina. He became Hokage and I heard his wife jump on top of him. Are you pregnant," Kakashi said sarcastically. I stood there. My period was late by a week but I thought it was just normal. I ran out of the house to go get a test. I never felt sick but I still checked which turned out to be positive. My breathing stopped for a second. I immediately ran back to see Kakashi who was confused. "I-I'm pregnant," I said out of breath. He just stared at me with a blank expression.