Chapter 5

Stream "My Universe."

TW: Violence and mentions of murder ahead. Blood involved. Also, there's a scene that details severe panic attack. [please read end notes first for spoilers]

While publishing original novels we don't give out trigger warning since the 18+ tag covers both sexual content and graphic violence. I'm used to writing a action/graphic violence for my original novels, so I do not know how much you're comfortable reading things like this. Also, since I have no way to control who is reading my content unlike the other retail platforms, I can only give you these warnings.

Proceed with caution. Skim through the chapter if you're not comfortable reading about murder and related stuff. I'll leave a brief summary for you at the end of the chapter so you won't miss much. 

First scene is smut, so it's safe to read. After the first scene break, please proceed with caution. 

***

Jimin woke up to a mouth full of brown hair and a hand full of a warm, heavy body that was draped around him like a koala. He was squished into the mattress with the young gamer sprawled on top of him.

He groaned and tried to adjust his position. Jungkook stirred in his sleep but didn't move away. The agent realized they were still buck naked under the sheets. A smile tugged at his lips. Last night was unexpected, but it was everything he wanted ever since they met.

He stroked Jungkook's hair and lay there, staring at the ceiling for a moment as he analyzed his thoughts. Strangely, he was calm and everything about this situation felt right. He grabbed his phone—he had lain out on the bedside table before he went to sleep—checked the incoming messages and replied to the several curious texts from Taehyung.

Vante:

Fuck! That was intense, man.

Y'all fucked?

Ping me once u r up.

Jimin:

Hey

Vante:

Hey?

Just hey???

You dare 'hey' me after pulling that shit last night?

Tell me everything!

NOW!

Jimin sighed, shaking his head with a soft smile. There wasn't much to tell though. They were yet to talk about everything and he didn't know what else to tell his best friend.

Jimin:

We fucked.

Vante:

And?

Jimin:

That's all.

Any news?

Vante:

That's it?

U got ur dick wet after a millennium and that's all u got to say?

R u being serious right now?

Jimin sighed.

Jimin:

Yes.