Appoinment Part 1

Urologist Jungkook
Patient Taehyung

Wherein Taehyung set up a check-up with a Urologist for his urinal issues and prostate issues.

-----

Taehyung sits on a table in the middle of their reserve compartment, the pure white paper laid across the surface crinkling under his shivering fingers.

He walked into the room rapidly at noon the time Jeongguk acquainted him with when he called Taehyung yesterday to cue him of his appointment.

Jeongguk wasn't in his office yet, doing something outside, leaving Taehyung alone in a blank room, wondering just how long the doctor will make him wait with sweaty palms and feet slinging off the chair, just like every other time he has visited the doctor’s office.

Taehyung almost got deaf because of the silence, he can only hear his sighs, he roamed his eyes around the familiar office, flinching a bit when the door opens and Jeongguk walk inside, clad in a mashed white coat over a dark polo shirt and slacks.

“Good afternoon, Taehyung. How was your way through here?” Jeongguk uttered with a polite smile gracing his lips.

Taehyung gulps, seeing the doctor came in, as always, he's stunning, Jeongguk looks handsome when he wears something other than his usual casual hoodies and sweats.

“Good. There was no traffic.” Taehyung mumbled with a hint of mocking tone, internally rolling his eyes.

The doctor nods and walking on his desk, pulling out the cabinet, grabbing a pair of latex-free gloves out of a box on the desk, and pulling a wheeled chair over to sit in front of Taehyung. He slides the gloves on both of his hands with a snap before asking his next question.

“How has been your work recently?” Jeongguk inquired, gently grabbing his patient's face, rubbing the tips of his gloved fingers together before reaching out to press gently at Taehyung’s cheeks.

“It’s been a bit stressful but I'm doing well.” Taehyung admits, swallowing hard, trailing off as Jeongguk’s fingers move from his cheeks to the back of his ears.

The rustling of Jeongguk’s gloves in his ears causes a fascinating shudder to run through his corpse.

Jeongguk hums thoughtfully, using one hand to tilt Taehyung’s chin slowly to the right.

“Is something going on?” Jeongguk asked to distract his patient from getting nervous around him, he guides Taehyung’s chin to the left.

“Nothing, just waiting for the result of my entrance exam at Seoul University.” Taehyung admitted, slowly getting comfortable with Jungkook.

Jeongguk nods, releasing Taehyung’s chin from his hold. He reaches into his coat pocket to pull out a small flashlight, facing it towards the floor before clicking it on.

“I'm sure you'll pass, you're a smart and hardworking kid. Now, please follow the light with your eyes.” Jeongguk informed before carefully hoisting the flashlight to Taehyung’s eye level.

Taehyung smiled hearing those words from his doctor, he follows the light right, then left, then back again until the light clicks off. He adjusted his sight by blinking few times.

Jeongguk stands up and takes the stethoscope that hanging around his neck. Taehyung just followed Jeongguk's movements.

“I’m going to listen to your heartbeat. The stethoscope might be a bit cold. Please stand up.” Jeongguk warned.

Taehyung followed his doctor's instruction, he stood up in front of him, flinching unintentionally when the cold metal glides under the front of his shirt. Jeongguk giggles as he crouches in, his other hand draping around to rest on the center of Taehyung’s shoulder blades.

“Take a deep breath for me.” Jeongguk speaks softly into Taehyung’s ear.

Taehyung shivering when he felt Jeongguk's breath, he shrugged it off.  He does what Jeongguk told, breathing into the stethoscope pressed to the left side of his chest.

Jeongguk mirrors him, then moves the stethoscope to the other side. They repeat the gesture.

He slips his hand out of Taehyung’s shirt to slide the stethoscope up the back this time. Jeongguk listened to Taehyung's breathes here as well.

“Everything sounds normal, now, bend over.” Jeongguk stated when he’s finished.

Taehyung bends over, fingertips merely touching the tops of his shoes. Jeongguk steps behind him to lift up the back of his shirt, the cold air blasting the warm skin of Taehyung’s back.

The rubbery tips of Jeongguk’s fingers trace along each vertebrate of his patient's spine from the bottom of his neck to the top of his shorts. Jeongguk unravels Taehyung's shirt.

“You’re flexible. Make sure you keep exercising regularly and do your diet.” Jeongguk stated.

Taehyung stands up and stretches his back  He doesn’t have to feel lost for long because Jeongguk is quick to pluck his tablet and give him his next instruction.

“Now, discard your clothes so we can get the most precise weight.” Jeongguk ordered.

Taehyung quickly slips out of his black zip-up hoodie, throwing it onto the table before doing the same for his white t-shirt and shorts. He stammers for a moment at the waistband of his briefs but draws them off too after Jeongguk gives him a brief nod.

Taehyung bends over to yank his white socks off before ambling onto the scale. Jeongguk waits patiently beside Taehyung for the numbers to settle and taps those numbers into his tablet, too.

“Sixty-four kilograms. You’ve gained weight.” Jeongguk uttered, his voice is so impartial and that Taehyung bothers a bit.

“Is that bad?” Taehyung asked, wishing he had his sweater on so he could twitch at the sleeves nervously.

Standing bare in front of Jeongguk, he can feel the significance of Jeongguk’s gape as it veers from his tablet to Taehyung.

“Of course not, bub. You are healthy. If anything, you have space to gain more. I'm glad you're doing great about your fitness.” Jeongguk assured, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung smiles slightly while Jeongguk did the same.

“Ok, now, you can sit down.” Jeongguk stated, walking back over to the assessment table.

Taehyung slides back on the table, Jeongguk pulls up his chair to face Taehyung.

“Did you do what I requested before our meeting today?” Jeongguk asked.

“Yes, doctor. I did exercised and eat healthy food like salad and drink 8 glasses of water a day.” Taehyung stated proudly because he did what his doctor told him.

“I see, I knew you could do it.” Jeongguk responded.

The compliment impels a soft rosiness of warmth to Taehyung’s cheeks.

“Do you recall why I implored you to do this for me today?” Jeongguk asked, scurrying nigher his rolling chair.

“You said we’d do a prostate exam today.” Taehyung uttered trying not to stutter on the word 'prostate' but the anxiety is making him felt uneasy.

“That’s right, Taehyung. And have you peed today?” Jeongguk asked with a professional tone.

Taehyung fidgets, the exposure making him feel embarrassed.

“Is that a no?” Jeongguk asked while his voice turn into husky.

“No, sir.” Taehyung answered.

“How are you feeling so far, Taehyung?” Jeongguk asked, tone innocent and eyes dark.

“I’m comfortable.” Taehyung responded mumbling the word 'un'.

“Perfect.” Jeongguk said as he stands up.

Turning to the desk to get a tray with a few items over to the assessment table. Taehyung stared up the bottle of lube and the clear plastic cup with curiosity.