Special Chapter of For You

Jungkook was legally divorced from Mara, he was being honest when he said he will do anything for Taehyung. They got criticized because of that however, Jungkook ignored them and now they've been living together for one year. He didn't hear anything from Mara besides that she was in a relationship with someone.

"I've been wanting to do this since I saw you at the company" Jungkook confesses, the words muffled against Taehyung's lips

Taehyung moves his hands down, pulling the fabric of Jungkook's button-up sleeve up and exposing the skin of his torso.

"Like what you see?" Jungkook smirked teasingly.

"Love it" Taehyung giggled ducking down so he can kiss right below Jungkook's neck.

First, it’s Taehyung's shirt, closely followed by Jungkook's then both pairs of jeans, until the two of them are removed in their underwear. Jungkook untangled between his thighs and removes his boxers down his legs without much patience at all.

Taehyung is hard, a reflection of Jungkook's own erection tenting in his boxers as he gazed at Taehyung lying on the bed in front of him.

Jungkook lets himself lean over for another kiss from Taehyung’s lips, his hand going to his cock as fingers sheathe around it. The touch makes Taehyung let out a smothered sound into Jungkook's mouth, one that he happily swallows down as he starts to jerk him off.

Their kisses turn sloppier, lips slick with spit as Taehyung’s hand wanders to Jungkook's crotch and starts palming him. It’s not too long before it slides into the front of his underwear, twirling his fingers around Jungkook's cock and starting to stroke him as well.

Eventually, it becomes too much, the two of them moaning into each other’s mouths and struggling to keep their hips from bucking up.

Jungkook comes out as breathy and drained because of how much, his cock throbbed in Taehyung’s hold.

Only at that does Taehyung let go of him, releasing both his cock and his shoulder that he was tightly clasping at so he can move back.

"Hurry" Taehyung moaned biting on the inside of his cheek.

And it’s rigorously Taehyung who uses his loose grip around Jungkook's wrist to bring his hand in between his legs, eyes mended on Jungkook's. He swallows down thickly, composing himself and pressing the pad of one of his fingers against Taehyung’s entrance. At that, Taehyung sucks in a breath.

He shoves his finger in slowly, Taehyung wrapping tightly around him as he starts to thrust in and out. It’s not too soon before he adds another, and then a third, by then, Taehyung’s breathing has turned into pants, the scattered moan slipping past his red, swollen lips.

His jaw is slack in satisfaction; his hand is back on Jungkook's shoulder, his grasp strong as he clutches the bedsheets with the other one. The sight is one of the hottest things Jungkook has ever seen, unable to get enough of Taehyung and the way he looks squirming under him.

“The fuck, Jungkook, that’s enough" Taehyung uttered due to pleasure.

And Jungkook knows, he’s known from the moment he shoves his fingers right into Taehyung’s prostate, both from how he tightened around him and from the filth that left his lips at that. But he can’t lie, he likes fingering. He’s needy himself, and his cock is throbbing from how ragged it’s been for the past few minutes, but this is fucking hot.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked

"I’m ready." Taehyung replied confidently.

"So how do you want it?" Jungkook asked leaning forward.