Appoinment 2

Urologist Jungkook
Patient Taehyung

Wherein Taehyung set up a check-up with a Urologist for his urinal issues and prostate issues.

-----

Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook's instruction. He was fidgeting his fingers.

"You can bend over on the table." Jungkook instructs.

His voice is too polite for how exposed Taehyung feels, Taehyung obeyed him. Taehyung hears the sound of the lube cap opening seconds before he feels the cold press of gloved fingers against his entrance.

Jungkook's other hand stretched him out open for manageable access. Jungkook alleviates a finger in easily, crooking his finger and prodding around.

The newness of the situation throws Taehyung off, so when the pad of Jungkook's finger mashes promptly into his prostate, the candid stimulant causes Taehyung to jolt.

The audible rustling of the paper heightens Taehyung's sudden movement, made even more apparent when Taehyung fists the crinkled paper as Jungkook's finger thrusts more firmly against his prostate.

"Ugh, doctor." Taehyung breathes due to foreign feelings.

Jungkook doesn't concede him, only crooks his finger, again and again, persisting mute in disparity to Taehyung's thick breathing.

The finger fades away from his entrance for a moment before two fresh lubed fingers circle around Taehyung's entrance.

"You're doing well. I'm going to start on to the next phase of the exam." Jungkook notified before shoving both fingers inside.

Taehyung's knees buckle when both fingertips press rapidly into his prostate, Jungkook's other hand stretching his ass cheeks distant apart.

"As for now, everything seems normal." Jungkook uttered.

Jungkook trots a thumb along Taehyung's rim, making a meditative sound. His fingers pull out enough for Jungkook to scrape more lube onto Taehyung's entrance before lunging back in.

Taehyung muffles a moan when Jungkook twists his fingers and pulls out, shoving in a fluid movement against Taehyung's walls.

"Are you feeling comfortable, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked

Taehyung moans, the tension on his prostate stirred with the pressure from his bladder making his knees weak. Jungkook changes to hold Taehyung's hip.

"I'm good." Taehyung responded while his voice weakened.

Jungkook reduces his fingers again, keeping his hand on Taehyung's hip for a moment to make sure he won't fall down.

Again, Jungkook's fingers soon return to nudge three into Taehyung's hole, the dispassion of the fresh lube varying with how heated Taehyung feels.

Taehyung slumps onto the table, ass in the air and chest huddled against the white paper. The tip of his cock brushes against the edge of the table, drooling precum that sticks to the wooden surface, the teasing feeling only adding to the pressure in Taehyung's tummy.

Jungkook's fingers don't let up the irresistible pleasure, working in fluid motions in and out of Taehyung's hole, pressing in the perfect places to leave Taehyung babbling havoc on the table.

Taehyung plops weakly against the tough surface, mouth agape and whimpers leaving his mouth with approximately every motion of Jungkook's fingers.

"Can you take another finger, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung gulps thickly, only now noticing the spit pooling in his mouth.

"S-sure, doc." Taehyung babbled out, feeling suddenly too embarrassed.

The hot pressure in his tummy is assembling and he's so close, to coming or to pee. He just knows like he's about to burst.

Jungkook's pinky slides in with only the tiniest hostility. Jungkook squeezes a bit of lube messily over his knuckles as an afterthought, since the rubberiness of his gloves isn't as forgiving as his soft skin.

Taehyung cries out at the tingling sensation of the spread, concealing his face in his hands as he wails loudly. Jungkoom pressed the pads of his fingers against Taehyung's prostate, letting him feel the entirety of all four fingers.

"Duh-doctor~" Taehyung muttered into his hands, thighs shivering from the overstimulation.

Jungkook knows exactly what Taehyung is feeling.

"Are you gonna pee? You have to tell me so I can collect the sample." Jungkook inquired.

Taehyung shudders at the thought of finally peeing think about the fascinating affection that circulates through his body and the relaxing feeling of ultimately being alleviated.

Jungkook's fingers are constant on Taehyung's prostate, and Taehyung feels like he could spurt at any second, his shaft dangling half-hard between his legs, so turned on but so close to making a mess all over the floor.

"I'm gonna pee~" Taehyung moaned, clamping his thighs concurrently in an attempt to hold it until Jungkook says he can.

Jungkook moves to grab the plastic cup settling shirked on the tray next to them and meddle Taehyung's thighs apart to stick the cup directly under Taehyung's cock.

"Go on, Taehyung." Jungkook uttered.

Taehyung sobs when he finally has the approval to let it go, knees going weak as he feels the first wave leave him, the sound reverberating through the room as it plunges into the clear cup. Jungkook giggles at Taehyung sank onto the table with his eyes closed blissfully and lips perished, salivating onto his hands.

Taehyung pees in short surges, Jungkook's fingers still insistently pressing against his prostate making it absurd to relax wholly.

"C'mon, baby, we need plenty to take a proper sample." Jungkook ordered, his voice soothing.

Taehyung moans as another bit of pee dribble from his shaft, the heat scattering through him from his tummy and making him impossibly more ardent.

Jungkook holds the cup just far enough from Taehyung's cock that it captures every drop with an obvious sound, something Taehyung knows is hoped to make the situation even hotter.

"That's it, honey, almost there, just a little bit." Jungkook soothed.

Taehyung is so close to coming and he could cry. Jungkook lulls his fingers inside Taehyung and squats down so he's eye level with the little numbers inscribed on the cup.

He leaned forward to press a gentle kiss to Taehyung's ass cheek, watching as Taehyung sobs and lets out a final cascade of pee. Once Taehyung is done, Jungkook stands again and carefully sets the cup aside on the tray. He pulls his fingers out of Taehyung's hole, making a soothing noise at Taehyung's whimper.

"That was perfect, baby, you did so well." Jungkook praised.

He removed his gloves and smirked while watching Taehyung panting heavily on the table. He ruffled Taehyung's hair, pecking his nape.