The man of my dream 1

Wherein Kim Taehyung had a weird dream about a man he never knew neither met.

---

It was Taehyung's usual day, he was exhausted after his studies and a part-time job. He laid down on his bed after removing his socks and shoes. He was too lazy to take a shower. He yawned and later on, he fell into a deep slumber. However,  his dream came back again.

It was always the same handsome man with his sweet and soft voice that make Taehyung cuddle with that man's voice. He doesn't know why the man keeps popping up on his dream as if he was special or something yet, Taehyung doesn't know him. He can clearly see the man's face but he wasn't familiar with him. He was sure he didn't see that face before.

Now, his dream was in the Han river.

He was walking with few people surrounding him. He was kind of looking for something he doesn't know what it was.

"What are you doing here, love? I was looking for you the whole day." He heard a voice behind him.

He turned around seeing the man of his dream.

"Nuh-nothing." Taehyung replied.

"Let's go back home, shall we?" The man uttered and held his wrist.

Taehyung unconsciously nodded his head and the mad dragged him away from the Han river.

The man brought him to their house, yeah, they have their own house and live together like usual couples.

"Don't do that again, hm? I was worried I thought something happened to you." The man said while holding both of his hands and standing inside their house.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung simply replied, biting his bottom lips.

"It's fine now, love. I hope that won't happen to our wedding." The man giggled.

"W-wedding?" Taehyung inquired confused.

"Yes, don't we talk about it already? The preparation was already done and it'll start tomorrow, don't you remember?" The man retorted inquiring.

"Y-yeah, I remember." Taehyung lied.

"Come on, let's take a rest. You should have your beauty rest even though you don't need that. You already look beautiful tho." The man chuckled.

Taehyung simply smiled and the man dragged him again into their room.

"I'll just take a shower." The mad uttered and got inside the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Taehyung sat down on the bed. He roamed his eyes and saw him and the man's huge picture frame on the wall. It looks like their picture for preparation for the wedding. He looked at his hand and he saw a ring.

"What are you thinking, love?" The man suddenly asked which made Taehyung flinch.

Taehyung looked at him and saw that the man was only wearing a black boxer.

"Nothing, just amaze with this room." Taehyung smiled.

The man sat down and hugged him from his back.

"I'm really lucky to have you, I can't wait for our wedding." The man said, pecking his earlobe.

The wedding, since it's only his dream. Everything can happen so fast in just the blink of his eyes. He and the man was standing right in front of the altar with the priest in front of them.

This was Taehyung's goal, to get married to the man he yearn but this thing only happens in his dream. He realized that nothing of this was real.

"You may now kiss your husband." The priest announced.

The man looked at him, he wants everything to be real. He felt the man hold his jaw up to his cheeks.

"But you're not real." Taehyung muttered while looking at the man's heart eyes.

The man simply smiled, pulling his face closer until Taehyung can feel the man's lips on his.

Taehyung jerked up on his bed while panting heavily. Wow, that was such a nice dream. He shooked his head and looked at the clock on top of his drawer. It was already 8 am, which means that his class will start.

He stood up, going inside the bathroom to take a bath. Once he was done, he went out of his house to go to his University.

He had to go to the Han river before he can go to University. While walking on the side of the Han river near the rail. He can't help but look at the eye-catchy river. He was zoned out until he bumped on something hard that make him come back to his senses.

"Ouch!" Taehyung hissed while touching his forehead, closing his eyes due to the pain.

"I'm sorry, I was in hurry and I didn't notice you. Are you okay?"

He was sure he heard this familiar voice. He can hear the worries in his tone. He opened his eyes and he can't believe he met the man of his dream.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" The man asked worriedly.

"No, this must be a dream again." Taehyung mumbled slapping himself.

He groans realizing it was real. He stared at the man's face and he was scanning his face.

"A-are you for real? I'm not dreaming, right?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course, I'm real. What do you mean your dreaming? You got hurt that's enough proof that I'm real. Why are you even asking me? Do you know me?" The man inquired.

Oh, that upset Taehyung, he didn't like this feeling. The man of his dream doesn't know him. This isn't what he expected.

"I-I don't." Taehyung muttered, looking down.

"Are you okay?" The man asked worriedly.

"Yes, I'm not that hurt." Taehyung replied smiling bitterly.

"I'm glad to know, I thought I hurt you." The man sighed.

"I'll go now, I'm already late for my first class." Taehyung uttered with a tight lip.

"Okay, bye, by the way, I'm Jungkook. I hope to meet you again." Jungkook uttered and extended his hand.

"I'm Taehyung, I hope to meet you again too." Taehyung said and accepted Jungkook's hand.

Taehyung pulled away first, smiling and he walk away first. He stopped, glancing back at Jungkook who was also glancing at him. He smiled and left him.