For You 2

For you 2

Requested by: maisha_candyyy

Jungkook was arranging his necktie to go to his work. He was excited to meet Taehyung that's why he was so eager to prepare him. He was standing in front of the mirror to see if he looks decent.

"Good Morning, honey." Mara greeted and kissed his cheeks.

Jungkook was taken aback by her sudden action. She even back hugged him.

"You seem in a good mood, any good news?" Mara asked leaning her chin on his shoulder.

"Nothing." Jungkook sighed.

"You look so handsome as always." Mara uttered and she was now standing in front of Jungkook.

She even helped him to tie his necktie properly.

"I know, I have to go now." Jungkook said and he jerk off her hands from his necktie.

He leaves his room with Mara behind him.

"Jungkook, I prepared food for you, do you want to eat?" Mara asked smiling because the food was beautifully and deliciously laying on the table.

"No thanks, I will just eat in the office." Jungkook uttered and was about to leave but Mara held his wrist.

He turned around to look at her.

"Mom wants us to go to her birthday party, are we going together, right?" Mara asked while looking at Jungkook.

"I don't know, I might be getting busy these upcoming days so I guess you can go alone instead." Jungkook retorted and leave the house.

Mara's heart clenched she was wondering if their love will work again.

Taehyung and Jungkook Are slowly getting closer to each other. And he notice Jungkook was making a move on him. They were often going to a 'friendly' and 'work' dates.

He can say, Jungkook is his type of guy but he had to test him yet. He went inside the elevator ready to start his work. When the elevator was about to close, suddenly a hand stop it. He looked at that person and smiled.

"Good Morning, Jungkook." Taehyung uttered bowing his head.

"Good Morning too, how are you?" Jungkook asked standing beside Taehyung.

"I'm fine, how about you?" Taehyung retorted inquiring.

"I'm fine too because I saw you today." Jungkook snickered.

"Wow, seriously you're making a move this morning." Taehyung giggled.

"I can't help it, you're beautiful and I felt like if I see you, my problems were fading away." Jungkook chuckled.

"Let's just go to our work, shall we? Stop flirting with me and be serious." Taehyung chortle when the elevator has opened.

"Don't worry, I'll be serious with you." Jungkook chuckled.

"Jungkook" Taehyung muttered looking at him.

"Yeah, let's go." Jungkook uttered.

Taehyung walked out first with Jungkook behind him whose hand was near his waist as if he was holding Taehyung's waist.

"Are you free at 7 pm?" Jungkook asked pulling out the chair for Taehyung.

"Yes, why?" Taehyung responded confusedly.

"Let's go eat dinner together, it's my treat." Jungkook offered.

"Sure." Taehyung replied sitting on the chair.

Jungkook smiled and went to his desk area to start his work. Taehyung was also starting to do his work. While everyone was busy, Taehyung saw a woman coming inside.

"Who is she?" Taehyung asked Milly who was beside him.

"That's Jeon Mara, Mr. Jeon's wife." Milly replied.

"Jungkook's wife?" Taehyung responded shocked

He suddenly felt a dagger stab into his heart. For some reason, he got hurt knowing the person he loves has been married.

"He's been married for 3-5 years, don't you know that?" Milly replied inquiring.

"I-I don't know, I thought he's single." Taehyung mumbled.

"Don't you see the ring on his finger?" Milly asked confusedly.

No, Taehyung didn't see any ring, he was sure Jungkook wasn't wearing any ring.

"I'm not sure." Taehyung muttered.

"Well, if I'm just new here, I would think the same. But if you're been working here for so long, you can see that their relationship isn't that stable." Milly uttered.

"What do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"When she was visiting here, they usually fight. But you know what, Mara is such a sweet woman and so caring. She was trying anything to get back their relationship. I hope Mr. Jeon see that." Milly sighed.

Taehyung looked at them, they look like arguing. He simply shooked his head and began to do his work.

It's their lunchtime came, everyone was starting to leave to eat outside. Taehyung was arranging his files first before he leave.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out.

Taehyung stood up, grabbed his coat, and walked away.

"Taehyung, wait, let me explain." Jungkook attempted to reach out to Taehyung.

However, Taehyung kept walking and was about to get inside the elevator but Jungkook hold his wrist, and he yanked it off.

"Don't touch me." Taehyung uttered sternly glaring at him.

"Let me explain first." Jungkook begged.

"You're such a jerk, how could you do that, huh?!" Taehyung yelled tears building up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook uttered.

"Sorry? You're married, Jungkook! And yet you are flirting with me. Do you want me to be a third wheel, huh?! I don't wanna be a homewrecker, Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled due to his frustration.

"Taehyung, no, I don't love her." Jungkook retorted.

"But you married her, how could you marry her if you didn't love her?" Taehyung inquired his hands were balled in a fist.

"I fall out of love with her, I regret marrying her. I will divorce her for you." Jungkook stated and held both of Taehyung's wrist

"This is wrong, you are cheating on her with me. You are hurting your wife, Jungkook, your wife. Let's stop this, I don't want to hurt someone and someone's relationship because of love." Taehyung said and remove Jungkook's hands from his wrist.

He got inside the elevator and looked at Jungkook.

"About the dinner later, just discontinue it. I won't come." Taehyung said and the elevator got closed.

Tears were falling in Taehyung's eyes, he didn't expect this will happened. He thought he find his true love but he was wrong.