For you 1

For you 1

Wherein Jungkook was married to someone but for some reason, he started to fall out of love with her.
Requested by: maisha_candyyy
-----

Jungkook was tired and stress after his work as an assistant manager in his uncle's company. He was going to his house.

"Sir, we're here." The cab driver said when they arrived at the address that Jungkook gave to him.

"Thank you" Jungkook responded and left the cab.

He got inside his house while untying his necktie.

"Jungkook, you're here." Mara, his wife smiled.

She came in front of him and was about to kiss him but Jungkook turned his face.

"I'm tired" Jungkook simply said.

He started to move away and went upstairs.

"Ahm, I prepared food for you, do you want to eat?" Mara asked but Jungkook just ignored him slamming the door close.

He went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower. Mara sighed, she wondered how she can get back the fire in their love. Jungkook dried his hair, setting his case bag on the desk. He sat down turning on the lamp since he had to finish some paperwork.

Mara got inside of their room, she back hugged Jungkook and leaned her chin on his shoulder.

"Do you want me to massage you?" Mara asked.

"Can you just leave? Don't you see I'm working?" Jungkook uttered gritting his teeth.

"But you've been working all day, you need to take a rest." Mara retorted.

Jungkook slammed the table, he stood up to face her with his stern face.

"This is important, this is where I make money! To pay the bills! And buy all of your things here in this house! If I didn't finish this we'll get nothing! Will you work for us, huh?! Why can't you just leave me alone let me work in peace?!" Jungkook shouted.

Mara was taken aback by him, she didn't expect Jungkook will shout at her like that.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I will leave." Mara mumbled and left the room.

Jungkook sighed and sat down back on the chair.

Later that, Mara comes back inside their room. She saw Jungkook was sleeping on their bed. She crawled on the bed behind Jungkook and hugged him. She laid her head on Jungkook's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Jungkook opened his eyes when he heard her snoring. For some reason, he knows he doesn't love her. But he doesn't want to tell her about it yet. They aren't forced to love each other nor arrange to get married.

They indeed felt LOVED that's why they got married. They are living together for 3 years, he courted her for 1 year and yeah, they lived happily the first year of their wedding.

When the years passes, Jungkook was 28 while Mara was 27, their life suddenly turned out worst. Jungkook became busy with his work since their parents aren't that supportive of their marriage that's why they don't have financial support with them.

While Mara kept hanging out with her friends and also she is applying for different works. However, Jungkook's love for her also faded away. He doesn't know why, maybe because they are both become busy or it is just she isn't the one for him. He wasn't sure but the only thing he was sure of, was kind of regret marrying her.

The next day has come, Jungkook went to his work as usual.

"Good morning, Jungkook!"

His colleague greeted him, he just smiled in response and went to their cabin.

"Jungkook, I would like to introduce you to someone." Jacque uttered smiling.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked.

Suddenly, a beautiful young man appeared beside Jacque. Jungkook can't help but stare at that young man who was just the same height as him.

"He's Kim Taehyung, 27 years old, the intern."  Jacque introduced.

Taehyung smiled and bowed his head to greet him respectfully.

"Oh, Hi, I-I'm Jeon Jungkook, and it's nice to meet you." Jungkook replied still staring at Taehyung's beautiful eyes.

The last time he remembered his heart has beat was so long ago but this time, it beats again because of Taehyung.

"Since I'm busy and I can't watch him around, I want you to be his companion in this place. You're the only one I can trust here. I hope you don't mind." Jacque stated.

"It's okay, besides I'm not that busy, I will take care of him." Jungkook replied but his eyes were still on Taehyung.

"I'm glad to hear, so I have to go now." Jacque uttered.

He went in front of Jungkook and patted his shoulder

"Don't stare too much, he might melt." Jacque teased and left.

"So, what do I have to do, Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked.

"Ahm, come and follow me, I'll tell you where's your place." Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung hums, he walks first with Jungkook behind him and his hand is on Taehyung's waist but not literally touching him. They went to the third row on the seat, Jungkook pulled out the chair for him.

"This will be your place, for your start day, I want you to handle some contacts and do the copy for the paperwork. In the next 30 days, I will bring you to meetings and conferences. I will check if you will improve, do you understand?" Jungkook stated while inquiring.

"I understand, thank you, sir." Taehyung smiled.

"You're welcome, you can just call me Jungkook since we're just the same age." Jungkook said softly.

"Okay, Jungkook." Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook felt his heart melt, he loves how Taehyung pronounced his name as if it sounded so pure. His cheeks reddened feeling so flustered.

"I will go now, just call me if you need something. I will help you." Jungkook added with his ears were also red.

Taehyung hums in response, Jungkook went to his area, he can see Taehyung through his peripheral vision. He put his hand on the keyboard and he noticed the ring on his finger. He sighed, taking it off and hiding it in the drawer.