Chapter Two

I was in a field full of flowers, just laying there listening to someone singing, they sounded so familiar but I don't know where I heard their voice before. As I was looking around I saw her sitting there singing and I was confused on what was happening right now. The last time I saw her, I can't remember what happened but I have a feeling something bad happened, but I don't know what. "Hey you okay y/n" she asked now looking at me "Yeah just lost in thought Emerson, nothing to worry about" I responded. She continued to sing with her silky long black hair flowing in the wind, her green eyes closed just being one with the song. She wore her usual outfit, a brownish grey long sleeve shirt with a matching skirt.
Then suddenly we were to that day, the day I lost her and made a promise. I see her being attacked by the people, I try to push my way through the crowd to save her but the closer I got it was like she was getting further away. When I finally reached her she was bleeding out and no matter what I tried to do to stop the bleeding, it wouldn't stop. As I was crying she spoke in a hoarse, quiet voice "Hey, hey, hey y/n no crying okay." I just nodded trying to wipe away my tears so she spoke again "Y/n promise me something okay" "Anything Emerson what do you want me to promise you." "Promise me that you will escape this place but you will not hurt any of these people here unless it is to protect whoever gets the luck to be your family." "You are my family" "Y/n please promise me" "Fine you win I promise you I won't hurt any of these people unless it is to protect my family, even if I will end up on my own." She just lays there in my arms laughing as she slowly bleeds out and once she dies so does any and all emotions or feelings I have.
    I jolt awake in a cold sweat but still not feeling anything even after watching her die all over again. Then my trap goes off and I hear what sounds like a girl yelping in surprise while 2 others laughing at her. "Just help me down or when we get home no reading or painting" "Hey your just mad and you can't take away my books." I slowly approach the girls ready to run if need be but when I got there I saw 3 girls, one had blond hair and was hanging upside down while the other had black hair and the last had red hair. They all had sickles, black hooded long sleeve dresses with blood on their faces and in the sickles. Once they took notice to me I spoke in a monotone voice "Who are you and where are you from" I had asked where they are from because if they are from the village I can't hurt them and will have to resort to out running them. "We are from House Dimitrescu, can you help us get our sister down" the red head asked but before I could speak the black haired girl said "We don't need her help Daniela, so you can leave" " Cassandra be nice maybe she could help." The one I am guessing is Cassandra ignored the blonde and cut the rope making her sister fall Towards the ground but before she could completely fall I caught her. When she looked up I set her down ready to walk away when something hit the back of my head and everything went black.
    That was 2 years ago and Since then I was made a maid but after a while Lady Dimitrescu made me a butler. I was the only butler and from that day I learned her daughters are the the girls from that day with the blonde being Bela the oldest, the one with black hair is Cassandra she is the middle child and the red head is Daniela the youngest. They went out to hunt for new maids, that's why they took me and didn't just kill me then and there. Within the years I have been here they have avoided me because Lady Dimitrescu said that they were not allowed to play the usual games they play on the others. No one not even the maids have learned about my secrets not since her, I would not allow another to person to know what I truly am.
      I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called "Y/N." I rush to lady Dimitrescus side "Yes my lady" "From now on you must clean my daughters chambers along with all your other tasks seeing as you are the only one who can be trusted with this task and get it done" "Yes my lady" and with that she sent me on my way. First I went to Lady Belas chamber when I arrived I changed the sheets, did her landry, organized the room, and swept the floor. I continued this until I got to Lady Danielas chamber where I found Lady Bela cleaning her sickle, Lady Cassandra painting, Lady Daniela reading while music was blasting and each doing their own little movements as to dance. Once I entered all three stopped what they were doing and looked at me "What are you doing in my room" said Lady Daniela. "Your mother has tasked me with cleaning your chambers my Ladies" I said with my usual emotionless tone, they all looked at each other then turned back to me. Bela then spoke "Mother tasked you why" "I do not know Lady Bela" I replied with but before I could start to get to work Lady Cassandra asked "Why are you like this" " I'm afraid I do not understand the question Lady Cassandra" " Why are you so emotionless when you speak or do anything, your not even afraid of us" she shouted.
As she was shouting I had began my work in cleaning the chamber. "Yeah I don't think I have ever seen you show an ounce of emotions" "Cassandra is right you don't fear us like everyone else, your not even scared of mother when she is angry" her sisters say agreeing with her. I just continue my work until they pin me against the wall "Don't ignore us butler" Lady Daniela growled as she got closer to my face putting mere inches between our faces. "It is hard for one to express what they do not feel" I said "What do you mean" "What don't you feel" "How could you not feel" they asked all at once. "I mean I don't feel any emotions and I don't feel because I don't want to."