Chapter Nine

I don't waste another second and pressed my lips to hers, I felt her tense before kissing back. I move to pull back but she pulls me closer to her deepening the kiss as I pull her onto my lap. All of a sudden Daniela was pulled off of me and I am met with Belas lips on mine, I let out a chuckle as I realized what had happened. Bela and Cassandra had grew impatient and pulled Daniela off so they could get their kiss too. "Hey that's no fair" Daniela whined but her sisters seem unbothered with her whines "Well you were taking too long" Cassandra said annoyed.
     Bela and I had pulled apart so I could catch my breath and watch the two sisters fight. As Bela turned her head to look at me again, I pecked her lips then her nose making her smile. As she moved away Cassandra moved onto my lap "About time I get my kiss don't you think" she said moving closer to my face. I wrap my arms around her waist as I spoke "Well then let's not waste anytime" I then press my lips against hers and she wraps her arms around my neck with her playing with my baby neck hairs. After a few minutes we both pull away smiling, but as I was going to kiss her nose there was a knock on the door.
     The sisters all looked pissed that someone had the audacity to ruin this moment. Before they could get up and kill whoever knocked, I sped to the door and opened it "Y/n what are you doing in Lady Daniela's room" the maid questioned. "I am helping the Ladies with something for their mother, what do you need with Lady Daniela" I responded as I felt the harsh glares of the girls. "I was just going to let them know lunch will be served soon" "Ah, yes well I will let them know, thank you" I then shut the door and turn to the girls glares. "Well it would appear to be lunch time for you Ladies" they just swarm over and pull me into them, mumbling threats about killing that maid.
     I just laugh at their threats and they made me lay back down, as the made me promise to stay in this room before they left for lunch. They had been gone for about 15 minutes before there was a knock on the door and a voice spoke "The Ladies sent me to deliver lunch for you" "Alright come in." As she had come in and set the food down I noticed her checking me out and right as she was about to leave she spoke once more and what she said annoyed me. "You should ditch those monsters-"They are not monsters and you should shut your mouth" I said interrupting her but it would seem she didn't get the message "Yeah well you would be so much better with me" she said. I then pin her to the wall by her throat, the both of us not noticing the girls as I continued to chock her "If you don't shut the hell up I will kill you."
     I then feel 3 sets of arms wrap around me, automatically knowing it was the girls as Bela spoke "Awww sisters it would appear that she wants to take our Y/n away from us." I spoke Before anyone else could making the already fearful maid even more afraid "No one could ever take me away from you three for I am yours no matter what" the arms around me tighten as they started giggling. "I-I am sorry m-my L-ladies I didn't know she was yours" she spoke trying to save herself but I wouldn't let her especially not after she called them monsters "Don't listen to her, she is a liar and she knew full well." I was beyond mad with this maid as she continued to try to save herself but Cassandra spoke up "Don't worry Darling we heard everything she said before she saw us." "Watching you mad and defending us is hot" Daniela whispered in my ear, nibbling it then looking back to the maid "well my Ladies it it your call what we do with her."