Chapter Four

Your POV

     As I held Sara still Lady Bela got off my back just as the other two caught up, they were all mad. "Why did you hurt Lady Daniela" I asked again but before she could speak a door opened and Lady Dimitrescu walked in, "Yes why did you hurt Daniela" she spoke with venom in her voice. Sara then started to struggle in my arms to escape but I didn't let her go. Lady Bela put her sickle under her chin making her look up at them but Sara just looked over bitting down hard on my arm. I just held tighter on her not even phased that she drew blood but that seemed to make the Ladies even madder. All of a sudden her head was cut clean off, blood spewing everywhere but mainly in my face.
Once all the blood stopped I started to clean the mess up but then Ladies Bela and Daniela grabbed my arms and started pulling me away. "Daughters where are you taking the butler" "To clean her and make sure her wound doesn't get infected" I just pull myself away. "There is no need I will be fine besides I have a mess to clean" I spoke "No Y/n go with them and do as they say" Lady Dimitrescu ordered "yes my Lady." When we got to where they were taking me, we ended up in Lady Cassandras chamber, she got a new butlers outfit. Lady Bela grabbed a rag and cleaned the blood off my face "Y/n remove your shirt so we can check your arm" Lady Cassandra ordered. I took off my shirt and heard gasps from them, "what happened to you" Lady Daniela asked as all three of them started tracing the scars on my torso and arms.
     I knew this was going to happen " I was the villages torture dummy" I said but it seems the girls didn't like that. "WHAT" "Is that why you don't show your emotions" "Are you okay" they start asking but then they just stop and look at me full of hunger. I realize they smell my blood as they start to approach me in slow strides, I know they were going to bite me. "Y/n dear you smell delicious" Lady Daniela said "Yeah you don't mind us taking a little nibble right" spoke Lady Bela, before I could answer they circled me with Lady Cassandra behind me, Lady Bela on one side and Lady Daniela on my other side. "I just bet you taste amazing, I mean you smell so good" Said Lady Cassandra as she got closer to my neck and so did Lady Bela "Hey I want to bite her neck too" whined Lady Daniela.
I then move away from them with my new set of clothes and set them down, grading the stuff needed to stitch myself up. Before I could begin to patch myself, I was pushed onto the bed, the girls crawled around me "Hey let us have a taste" "Yeah it really isn't fair that maid got a taste so we should too." They said pouting and I know they wouldn't stop until they got what they wanted, so I just nodded, as soon as I did that they go to bite in different areas. Lady Bela bit one side of my neck, Lady Cassandra on the other side while Lady Daniela bit my wrist. They moan at the taste so I assume they found the taste good but then there was a knock on the door so they stop. Lady Bela answers the door while the other two try to figure out how to stitch and patch me up, after a few minutes I took it back and moved in front of the mirror.
     As I was finished Lady Bela had finished talking to the maiden at the door and just returned. "Doesn't that hurt" asked Lady Cassandra "No" "What do you mean no, also how are you so good at that" questioned Lady Bela. "I have done this since I was 5 so I have had practice throughout the years" I said putting on my shirt. Lady Daniela then moved in front of me and started buttoning up my shirt.