Chapter Eight: Secrets Reveled

I jolt up in a bed with no memory of how I got here and not recognizing the room. I look around to realize that I am in Lady Daniela room with her laying next to me, she started moving for a second but just to cuddle further into my side. The door starts to open and Lady Dimitrescu walks in with her eyes landing on Lady Daniela and me almost instantly, with a small smile, her eyes lock with mine. "Ah your finally awake" "Lady Dimitrescu what happened" I asked when a sharp pain shoots through my head making me look away in pain. "Well Y/n you had finished heating my daughters when you passed out and then we learned that she had injected you with something."
Just then I fell back into the bed with Lady Daniela on me and the other two swarming into the room. "Y/n don't ever do that to us again" said a very relieved Lady Bela as she laid on me as well "I am truly sorry Lady Bela" I spoke picking them up with me. "Y/n you will no longer be the butler of the castle but my Daughters personal maid and bodyguard, for when they need it" Lady Dimitrescu spoke with that her Daughters looking at her in shock "Yes my Lady." "But before that, explain your abilities and how you acquired them" as she said these words my heart stopped and the girls looked at me with concern. "I don't know much but I can Manipulate fire, air and water, along with super hearing, and apparently speed" I said looking away "I also know that I was a failed experiment that was meant to be killed but something happened and I ended up in a village that would turn me into their personal punching bag."
I felt three pairs of arms around me and three bodies against mine "so warm" one of them muttered against me. I let out a little laugh and go to stand up but Immediately had a glare sent my way by Lady Dimitrescu, I laid back down as soon as I saw it knowing not to make Lady Dimitrescu mad. "You will rest and if I catch you out of bed then I will lock you in with my Daughters" "Yes my lady but will you please call Mother Miranda, I think it is time she finds me." "Yes now rest and Daughters make sure she stays this time" she spoke referring to last time "Yes Mother" they spoke in unison. After Lady Dimitrescu left, the girls were snuggled up against me with Lady Cassandra on top of me, and Lady Daniela on my right, leaving Lady Bela on my left side.
"Why didn't you tell us sooner, did you not trust us" asked a very sad Lady Bela and for some reason the thought of them thinking I didn't trust them made me sad and her being sad also upset me. "No lady Bela that is not the reason I didn't tell you, the real reason is because the last person who knew was killed because they refused to tell the rest of the village my secrets" I had a sad smile at remembering Emerson. "Well you are an idiot to think we would die from knowing" spoke lady Cassandra "Cass don't be mean, also Y/n you don't need to be so formal anymore" "Yes La-Daniela" I spoke correcting myself. I then look over at Daniela and as I did so I felt her lips on mine making us both tense up before she pulled away with a deep shade of red on her face. I-I am s-sorry" Daniela stuttered out about to leave but I grabbed her wrist " Don't be sorry it is quite alright" "Then you should kiss us too" Bela said speaking up.
"Well before that could happen I would need to give Daniela a proper kiss and that would only happen if she was alright with it" I spoke looking at Daniela. I could see the blush on her face grow darker as she started stuttering a response "I-I um w-would like um... that v-very m-much." "Hey there is no need to be nervous" I spoke in a calm manner hoping to calm her nerves "says my crush" she whispers out so low that the only reason I did hear her was because of my super hearing. I let out a little laugh making them all look at me "I am glad that I am your crush Daniela" "Okay, okay just kiss her so we can have our kisses" Bela spoke with Cassandra agreeing with her. Cassandra then moves off of me to make it easier to kiss Daniela, I then move closer to Daniela slowly closing the space between us and stopping mere centimeters away from her lip.

____________________________________
Sorry for the late post and I hope to try to make it up to you all in the next chapter.