Chapter Five: Old friend?

After I had left the room the girls had tried to drag me back to my bed to get some rest and let my wounds heal properly, I on the other hand had ignored them and got back to work. Every now and then the girls had come to make me go rest but I didn't listen and all the other maids looked at me like I was a dead women walking. I knew disobeying the girls was bad and that's why the maids looked at me like that but I also don't care, not even when Lady Bela threatened to get Lady Dimitrescu. "Y/n go rest now" said a very frustrated Lady Cassandra "Before we drag you there" Lady Daniela Threatened "Sorry my Ladies but there is still work to be done" as I said this I noticed the blush on their cheeks. Before any other words where spoken both Lady Bela and Lady Dimitrescu walked in looking mad "Why are you up and working you should be resting so your wounds can heal properly" asked the very mad Lady Dimitrescu. "I am sorry Lady Dimitrescu I didn't think it was important for I still have work to do" "Nonsense, daughters take her to rest and don't let her out of bed for anything" Lady Dimitrescu spoke "Yes Mother.
They dragged me to Lady Bela chamber this time and threw me onto the bed. I was about to get up but Lady Daniela pushed me back down "Don't even think about getting up" said a very threatening Lady Cassandra. "Why do you girls care so much about weather I am resting or not" I asked with a raised brow but the only response I got was all three Ladies turning red in the face. They then rushed out the room when they realized they were blushing, but once the door was shut I heard it lock. I got out of bed and looked around for away to get out but all I found was a few hair pins. I grabbed the hair pins and picked the doors lock despite the fact that I was not supposed to be working, now that I have the door open I walk down the hall to my room and changed into shorts and a tank top with the rest of my butler outfit ready to change back into that. Once ready I make my way down to my usual spot to work out, which happened to be the roof of the castle.
After an hour I heard the gate open and when I looked down there was a figure. Lady Dimitrescu greeted the figure so I assumed it was a new maid, which was a fast replacement so she was probably already on her way. I head down to my room, freshen up and change, then make my way to finish my work until I was tackled to the ground. "Y/n there you are, what have you been doing out of bed" asked a very worried Lady Daniela "Sorry Lady Daniela but I was freshening up and taking a walk" I said getting up with her still in my arms. I see the blush on her face right before she hid her face in my neck "How about this I will go rest but you and your sisters have to lay with me" I could feel her tense but then she spoke "Alright let's go find my sisters." I start walking around to find the other two sisters but along the way I heard Lady Dimitrescu call my name so I turn around to be faced with her and a new person. Someone I didn't think I would ever see again.